(PRWEB) September 10, 2016
September is the beginning of Heritage month, a month dedicated to the richness of the latino cultural, emotional and social heritage. To celebrate it, HablaCuba.com launches a special Cubacel promotion, offering 30 CUC bonus to all international top ups sent to Cuba.
The promotion starts on September 12th and is valid until September 16th. The special offer repays customers with a maximum bonus of 90 CUC. Every recharge between 20 CUC and 60 CUC will be rewarded with a Super Bono, as follows:
- For 20 CUC recharges, customers will send 50 CUC
- For 30 CUC recharges, customers will send 60 CUC
- For 40 CUC recharges, customers will send 100 CUC
- For 50 CUC recharges, customers will send 110 CUC
- For 60 CUC recharges, customers will send 150 CUC
To make the waiting time seem shorter, HablaCuba.com prepared a nice Facebook contest for its customers, offering as prize a free top up. All customers have to do is answer the question: “Who would you like to surprise with a Super Bono?”. By answering the question until September 13th, they get the chance to win a free top up of 20 CUC which they can use during the Super Bono promotion. This means that the prize actually is a 50 CUC free top up.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, thus helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- Through the app called KeepCalling, which is free to download.
- From any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9 ¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.