September and October are some of the best months to visit this friendly Southern beach town.
Myrtle Beach, SC (PRWEB) September 09, 2016
Named one of America’s favorite beach towns by Travel + Leisure for 2016, Myrtle Beach fun doesn’t come to a close in August. With weather that still feels like summer through October, 60 miles of beaches, as well as waterparks, pools and more at area resorts, the Grand Strand feels like summer throughout fall.
In what Myrtle Beach calls “60 More Days of Summer,” September and October are some of the best months to visit this friendly Southern beach town, not only for the temperatures but to score amazing deals at popular seaside resorts as low as $39 per night.
Here are some of the top Myrtle Beach resort deals through fall that celebrate 60 more days of summer:
- Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark - Stay at least two nights and get a $30 game card for the resort’s arcade and $30 resort food credit good at on-site Loco Gecko Beach Shak, Town Center and more.
- Captain’s Quarters Resort, Landmark Resort & hotel BLUE - Stay three nights or more and get a $60 resort food credit.
- Caravelle Resort - Get breakfast for two for just $.60 per day in Oceanfront Efficiencies or Ocean View Suites.
- Palace Resort - October rates starting at just $39 per night and September rates starting at $49 per night with newly-renovated oceanfront pool deck and on-site putting green.
- Sea Watch Resort, Beach Colony Resort and Beach Cove Resort - Get 60% off your third night.
See the complete list of fall deals at all oceanfront Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts or call 855-285-4416 to book today.
About VacationMyrtleBeach.com Resorts
VacationMyrtleBeach.com is the official vacation site of Myrtle Beach, SC, offering the guaranteed lowest rate on nearly 4,000 accommodations units ranging from studios and efficiencies to one bedroom suites and two, three, four and five bedroom condominiums. VacationMyrtleBeach.com resorts also offer a wide range of amenities including pools, water parks, lazy rivers, whirlpools, on-site restaurants, oceanfront pool bars, bowling center, tennis center, racquetball courts, fitness rooms, miniature golf course and even South Carolina’s first swim-up pool bar. VacationMyrtleBeach.com is the online home to reserve your place for fun in the sun. For more information call 855-285-4416.