(PRWEB) September 12, 2016
Strategic Radiology (SR) announced today that Radiology Associates, PA (RAPA) of Little Rock, AR has joined forces with the SR coalition of progressive, independent radiology groups throughout the US. As a member of SR, RAPA will now have access to collective resources in all aspects of radiology practice operations, patient safety, clinical quality, and deployment of subspecialized radiology services.
“Strategic Radiology and its member groups are uniquely aligned with RAPA’s approach of blending the latest technology with highly skilled professionals to preserve and improve the health and long term quality of life for patients we serve,” said Benjamin Bartnicke, MD, president of RAPA. “Working with these like minded radiology groups to share best practices in clinical quality, patient safety, and operations is very exciting and will undoubtedly bring new innovative ideas to our practice and additional value to our hospital partners.”
By joining SR, radiology groups like RAPA gain additional value for their practice and hospital partners in many ways, including participation in the SR Patient Safety Organization® (PSO), the Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), SR Subspecialty Teleradiology Partners® (SR-STP®) collaborative national reading pool, and SR® forums in which they can interact with their peers on both business operations and quality discussions. These products have been proven to bring value back to existing SR member groups that ultimately benefit the patients, physicians, and hospitals that put their trust in them.
“Consistent with other groups that have elected to join SR, RAPA is a well respected market leader with an expertly trained and highly experienced cadre of subspecialized radiologists, administrators, clinicians, and support staff,” said Arl Van Moore, Jr, MD, CEO of SR. “In addition to strengthening SR’s presence in the Southeast, RAPA’s addition to SR through our affiliate program is a clear demonstration that our model is gaining popularity with radiology groups who are proactively transitioning from volume to value.”
Radiology groups interested in learning more about affiliating with SR can obtain additional information by contacting Rick Brown, SR Chief Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Radiology Associates, PA (RAPA)
RAPA is the largest radiology group in Arkansas with 35 radiologists, providing services to 16 hospitals, 2 imaging centers, 3 breast centers, and multiple clinics throughout Arkansas. RAPA is headquartered in Little Rock and has been providing services to patients throughout Arkansas for over 95 years. RAPA has subspecialized radiologists providing neuroimaging, musculoskeletal imaging, mammography, nuclear medicine, and other radiology subspecialties.
RAPA’s “Imaging for Life” approach to patient care incorporates the latest technology with highly skilled professionals to preserve and improve the health and long term quality of life for Arkansans. At RAPA, the physicians and technologists understand the distinction between performing a test and providing compassionate healthcare. With that in mind, the group strives to balance the comprehensive needs of the individual, both as a patient and as a person with health concerns. More information about RAPA can be found at http://www.rapaxray.com.
About Strategic Radiology (SR)
SR consists of 26 geographically diverse and forward thinking US based radiology group practices representing more than 1,400 radiologists. The goal of SR is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses.
More information can be found on the SR website at http://www.strategicradiology.org.
SR Core Members:
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Integra Imaging; Washington State (Inland Imaging and Seattle Radiologists)
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiant Imaging, Inc.; Pasadena, CA including The Hill Medical Corporation and Arcadia Radiology Medical Group divisions
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of South Florida; Miami, FL
- Radiology Associates, PC; Little Rock, AR
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates; Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging; Phoenix, AZ and affiliates EDVI Medical Imaging and Scottsdale Medical Imaging and Valley Radiologists
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
SR Affiliate Members:
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Modesto Radiologic Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Professional Radiology, Inc.; Cincinnati, OH
- Radiology Associates, PA; Little Rock, AR
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA