(PRWEB) September 12, 2016
Magazine media professionals will gather on the morning of Wednesday, September 14 at the Yale Club of NYC for a half-day conference on programmatic selling.
With speakers from top media companies including Bonnier Corporation, Time Inc. and Vox Media, the conference will cover a wide array of topics including strategies on managing and selling inventory, driving sales with data and measuring programmatic success.
The full list of conference speakers includes:
- Evan Pfeffer, Executive Director of Programmatic Solutions, Time Inc.
- Semande Agosa, Director of Programmatic, Bonnier Corporation
- Ryan Pauley, Executive Director of Revenue Operations, Vox Media
- Susan Bidel, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Emmy Spahr, Director or Programmatic, Razorfish
- Oleg Korenfeld, EVP of Advertising Technology & Platforms, Mediavest | Spark
- Jonathan Katz, VP of Demand Platforms, Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- Rachel Parkin, SVP Data Strategy & Sales, Café Media
- Will Rand, Director of Ad Operations (Programmatic DSP), GetIntent
More information on min’s Programmatic Conference can be located on min's website: http://www.minonline.com/programmatic-selling-conference.
For questions about the conference or registering, contact Zoe Silverman, Marketing Coordinator, at zsilverman(at)accessintel(dot)com or 301-354-1662.
min is the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business, reaching thousands of media executives through print, online and in-person events. For more than 60 years, min has been serving the magazine and media community with unparalleled coverage of this ever-changing industry. For more information, visit http://www.minonline.com.