We aim to open a progressive dialog on addiction that will empower the community to pursue wellness.
Pompano Beach, FL (PRWEB) September 15, 2016
This September, Delphi Behavioral Health Group, an addiction treatment organization with treatment facilities in Florida and California, has announced they will be giving an opportunity for someone to receive the “Inspiring Wellness” Scholarship in honor of National Recovery Month. This scholarship will allow the grantee to fulfill and complete a treatment program up to 90 days at one of Delphi’s rehab centers free of charge.
In regards to what inspired the company to grant this scholarship, Director of Marketing Anthony Cibene said, “National Recovery Month is a time to celebrate recovery and spread awareness on addiction, but unfortunately, the drug epidemic is still on the rise in the United States, affecting millions—millions of people who can’t afford treatment. That’s why Delphi Behavioral Health Group would like to give someone a second chance. Financially, no strings attached, just treatment.”
To receive Delphi’s “Inspiring Wellness” Scholarship, applicants must do the following:
● Write an 800-1000 word essay that cover answers to the five questions listed on the “Inspiring Wellness” Scholarship website page, including their personal experiences with addiction.
● Essay must be submitted to delphihealthgroup.com/scholarships by 5PM on September, 30, 2016.
● Must be 18 years or older to enter.
● Must be a citizen of the United States.
● Must be willing to stay in treatment up to 90 days.
● Must be willing to write an update during and after treatment.
● Must be willing to release full name.
About Delphi Behavioral Health Group: Delphi Behavioral Health Group operates a network of treatment programs to assist those suffering from addiction by giving them a second chance at sobriety and life. Founded in 2015, Delphi is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers and aims to provide its clients with the right tools to change their lives for the better.