We are excited to offer our popular Time and Attendance / Workforce Management native mobile app for Windows 10 platform
Diamond Bar, CA (PRWEB) September 13, 2016
NOVAtime Technology, Inc. (http://www.novatime.com), a leading provider of enterprise Time & Attendance and Workforce Management solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of their native mobile application, NOVAmobile™, a Universal Windows App (UWP) available in the Windows Store.
Initially released exclusively for Android and iOS mobile operating systems, NOVAtime’s Time & Attendance native mobile app has grown in usage and functionality. NOVAmobile™ for Windows, a Universal Windows App, for devices such as Windows 10 smartphone will include all of the functionality offered on Android and iOS.
Key employee features include:
- Clocking in and out
- Performing job/project transfers
- Submitting timesheets
- Viewing current and future work schedules
- Viewing accrual balances
- Requesting sick leave and/or vacation hours
- Submitting expenses
Key Supervisor features include:
- Reviewing and managing employee timesheets, including editing existing times, and adding and deleting times
- Approving employee timesheet
- Team punch
- Reviewing and approve time-off requests
- Geo-Fencing auto-transfer and lockout capabilities
- Approving employee expenses
Additional key features include:
- Offline punching (with automatic synchronization after connection is restored)
- Capturing geo-location data at the time of punch to track work locations
- Single sign-on with toggling between needed roles at any given time
NOVAtime’s Time & Attendance / Workforce Management native mobile app offers an alternative for mobile employees and supervisors, and is ideal for businesses that require substantial field work, such as in-home healthcare, construction, and housekeeping services. “We are excited to offer our popular Time & Attendance / Workforce Management native mobile app for the Windows 10 platform,” said Brian Meharry, Vice President of Business Development. “With the growing demographic of the mobile workforce, we are ecstatic that our Time & Attendance mobile app is available on all major mobile platforms,” added Mr. Meharry.
NOVAtime is headquartered in Diamond Bar, California, and has become the leader in integrating Time and Attendance Management with Human Resource and Payroll systems. Known for its scalable and leading-edge software and hardware technology, NOVAtime has been selected as the preferred Time & Attendance / Workforce Management solution provider by many of the best-managed companies in the world.
For more information on NOVAtime, please visit http://www.novatime.com or call 877.486.6682.