2016 has shown a definite pivot in automotive strategy
(PRWEB) September 13, 2016
Penton’s TU-Automotive has released the sample attendee list for the TU-Automotive West Coast Conference and Exhibition (October 13-14, Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa, San Diego).
The sample attendee list can be viewed here: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/attendees.php
Representatives from Faraday Future, Honda, GM Ventures, Ford, RideCell, Harman, TomTom, Driversiti, Magna, Kia and more will join 200 senior executives working in the automotive technology industry on the West Coast. The audience will include automakers, tier 1’s, software providers, start-ups, investors, data aggregators, content providers working on the technology and business models redefining automotive.
TU-Automotive West Coast project director Annie Reddaway commented: “2016 has shown a definite pivot in automotive strategy, with automakers investing in companies providing mobility services and new options for monetization of technologies including sensors and telematics data.”
She continued, “We’ve seen this reflected in this year’s attendees, with a huge rise in mobility service providers such as RideCell and WaiveCar attending alongside traditional telematics and connected car companies. We look forward to seeing how this shapes the discussion.”
The TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 Conference and Exhibition will discuss the technology and business models behind the new paradigm of auto-mobility:
- Make Mobility Pay: Identify the new revenue streams, incl. data and payments that will keep the revenue rolling in as auto pivots from the business of selling cars to providing mobility services
- Move Fast and (Don’t) Break Stuff: Translate the West Coast’s agile R&D culture into the global auto product portfolio at the speed of digital
- The Internet of Moving Things: From the connected home to the smart city, choose the partnerships and tools that will integrate the car as a valuable part of the networked society
- New Kids on the Block: New automakers are redefining the auto industry! Shed the auto legacy to design vehicles with connectivity, software and tech. at their core
- Data; From Hype to Application: Harness driver data to create tailored services, build brand loyalty, understand driver behavior and lay the foundations for the intelligent, self-driving vehicle
- The Investment Drive: The auto industry is snapping up start-ups for $billions. Analyze investment trends to ask the big question; invest, partner, acquire or be acquired?
To find out more about the TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 speaker line up and agenda, head over to: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/
Download the TU-Automotive West Coast brochure with the complete programme here: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/conference-event-brochure.php
Or contact the TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 team at westcoast(at)tu-auto(dot)com
Register before Friday September 16 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $100 saving on all conference passes: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/register.php
TU-Automotive is the reference point and communications hub for the evolving automotive technology segment as it converges with consumer electronics, mobile and IoT to re-define connectivity, mobility and autonomous use-cases.
Senior Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 3869 6727
USA Toll Free: 1 877 331 2547 x 96727
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers nearly 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow.
Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.