We’re excited to welcome our global community of OnBase champions to discover the unlimited potential of using OnBase to improve business processes and content collaboration
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) September 13, 2016
CommunityLIVE, the world’s best enterprise content management (ECM) conference, commences today with over 1,700 OnBase end users, developers, customers and partners in attendance.
In addition to more than 280 technical courses and 15 concurrent tracks highlighting the OnBase enterprise information platform and the ShareBase cloud-based sharing product for healthcare, financial services, insurance, higher education, government and manufacturing, attendees will hear from:
- Hyland president and CEO, Bill Priemer, encouraging attendees to become OnBase champions and inspiring users to embrace training to unveil unlimited potential at their organizations
- David Pogue, founder of Yahoo Tech and former New York Times technology columnist, presenting a keynote on the impact of disruptive technologies
- Brenda Kirk, Hyland senior vice president of corporate strategy and product, showcasing how OnBase is a platform for success and an award-winning product thanks to the customers that make it happen
- Ed McQuiston, Hyland senior vice president of global sales and marketing, highlighting the enterprise scope of OnBase and the benefits of taking a holistic approach to information management throughout the organization
- Miguel Zubizarreta, Hyland’s recently retired CTO, giving his final CommunityLIVE speech as a farewell to all the customers he worked with over the last 24 years
“CommunityLIVE is the best conference in our industry for leaders in information management looking to efficiently manage content, processes and cases throughout the enterprise,” said Drew Chapin, vice president of marketing at Hyland. “We’re excited to welcome our global community of OnBase champions to discover the unlimited potential of using OnBase to improve business processes and content collaboration.”
Hyland thanks its 2016 CommunityLIVE platinum sponsors Dell and Kodak Alaris, gold sponsors Cannon, Xerox, Fujitsu and KOM Software and all of our silver, bronze and specialty sponsors.
To learn more about the benefits OnBase and ShareBase deliver to organizations globally, visit OnBase.com and ShareBase.com, or follow along with the conference on social media via #CommunityLIVE.
Hyland is the creator of OnBase, a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases. For 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 15,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s 2016 Best Companies to Work For, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit OnBase.com.
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases. Providing enterprise content management (ECM), case management, business process management (BPM), records management and capture all on a single platform, OnBase transforms organizations around the globe by empowering them to become more agile, efficient and effective. Enterprise cloud-based sharing capability for the OnBase platform is available with our complementary offering, ShareBase by Hyland. To learn more about how more than 15,000 organizations are digitizing their workplaces to transform their business operations, visit OnBase.com.
About ShareBase by Hyland
ShareBase, an enterprise cloud-based product, is a secure, IT-approved platform to easily share information inside and outside the organization. Specifically designed for corporate use, ShareBase provides information governance to IT administrators by enabling them to closely control user access and permissions while creating an audit trail of user activity. When used in conjunction with OnBase, Hyland’s industry leading enterprise information platform, sharing content outside of OnBase becomes an automated part of your business processes, reducing bottlenecks through seamless collaboration. For more information, please visit ShareBase.com.