Without our support system, we wouldn't be where we are today. Thanks for all of the feedback and enthusiasm for our products. Keep talking because Firetainment is built around listening. - Firetainment CEO, Shawn Clark
Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) September 15, 2016
Orlando based luxury fire pit table manufacturing company Firetainment Inc. announced today the availability of eight new features, accessories, and additions to their popular collection of outdoor fire pit tables, many will be showcased at this year’s Chicago Casual Market.
Firetainment’s unique products combine features of an outdoor patio table, hibachi grill, and fire pit, all in one piece of outdoor furniture.
With the idea of designing quality products for every outdoor space, the company’s new fire pit table features, additions, and accessories are inspired by customer feedback and the demand for more customizable design options.
- The Sierra 36” Round Fire Pit Table will be showcased at the 2016 Chicago Casual Market and will be available at Firetainment’s 200+ dealer locations across the country after the completion of the show.
- Firetainment will showcase a ‘White’ base powder coat at the 2016 Chicago Casual Market as the company’s newest base color option, which will be available after the completion of the show.
- The company will also showcase GFRC Concrete table tops in 36” round, 36” square, 42” round, & 42” square. These concrete tops will be available after the completion of the show in colors grey, beige, and off white.
- Firetainment will now offer a new door assembly on the company’s fire pit table base enclosures. Firetainment reports, the new door assembly will be more user friendly, and easier for customers to operate. This updated feature will take place on all of the company’s fire pit tables by the end of October 2016.
- Due to the need to increase customer safety, Firetainment’s large selection of fire glass options will now be packaged in 20 pound bags to increase oxygen for a beautiful flame every use. This new upgrade will take effect immediately.
- Firetainment will also feature a rectangle cooking package at this year’s Chicago Casual Market. The company’s one-of-a-kind cooking package will now be available for every fire pit table design after the completion of the show.
- At this year’s Chicago Casual Market, Firetainment will showcase a new Fiber-Glass base design featuring two shapes, round and square. The company will offer these new designs in up to three color options beginning January 1, 2017.
- Firetainment will showcase a new ‘round’ wind guard at this year’s Chicago Casual Market, adding a third shape to the company’s popular collection of wind guard options. Firetainment’s ‘round’ wind guard will be available at their 200+ dealer location across the country in January of 2017.
Throughout the 2017 calendar year, Firetainment is scheduled to release more fire pit table designs and product features.