New York, NY (PRWEB) September 14, 2016
AMP Technologies is proud to announce that they are a bronze sponsor at the inaugural Marcum Real Estate Forum. The event takes place on September 22, 2016 from 2:30 PM - 8:00 PM at the Convene Conference Center in New York. Not only is AMP Technologies a sponsor for the event, but they will also have a booth there where they are excited and eager to connect with others in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
You can register here: http://www.marcumevents.com
"We are honored to welcome AMP Technologies as a sponsor for the first annual Marcum Real Estate Forum. This event is designed for the interests and needs of every segment of the real estate industry, including owners, developers, property managers, REITs, private equity funds, institutional investors and other real estate-related entities," said Daniel Vitulli, national partner-in-charge of the Firm's Real Estate Group. "It will cover topics ranging from institutional real estate investment to forecasting trends, with thoughtful commentary and analysis by leading industry experts. It will be a dynamic event that brings the real estate industry together for a relevant and meaningful exchange. The support of AMP Technologies and our other sponsors is instrumental in ensuring that the conference delivers full value to all attendees."
Any real estate professional will benefit from the Marcum Real Estate Forum and from the panel of experts that will be featured. As Daniel Vitulli mentioned, the event has been designed to spark the interest and meet the needs of a variety of people in the real estate industry, including:
● Real estate owners
● Real estate developers
● Property managers
● Private Equity Funds
● A variety of other real estate-related entities
AMP Technologies is excited to support the Marcum Real Estate Forum and the many networking and learning opportunities it presents. Scott Rechler, the CEO and Chairman of RXR Realty, is the keynote speaker and the rest of the exciting panelist lineup is as follows:
● James Allen - Chief Financial Officer of Funds - Starwood Capital Group
● Michael Esquenazi - Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer - Brickman Real Estate
● John Napoli - Co-Managing Partner - Seyfarth Shaw LLP
● Garett Rosenblum - Chief Accounting Officer - iStar Inc.
● Bryan Sapanza - Fund Director, Accounting and Financial Reporting - CIM Group
● Jonathan Schultz – Co-Founder and Managing Principal – Onyx Equities
● Lawrence D. Settanni - Principal, Chief Financial Officer - Wheelock Street Capital
● Michael Schurer - EVP and Chief Financial Officer - Thor Equities LLC
● Patrick J. Tully Jr. - Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer - Clarion Partners
● Thomas E. Wirth - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - Brandywine Realty Trust
● Grant Werbeck - Executive Director - JPM Chase
● Fess Wofse - Chief Financial Officer - Apollo Global Real Estate
The Marcum Real Estate Forum is bound to be an exciting and informative event for anyone in the real estate industry and AMP Technologies is proud to be a sponsor of such a dynamic event.
About AMP Technologies:
At AMP our goal is to revolutionize the entire Commercial Real Estate eco-system. We don’t show up every day to sell a product and make money; we show up every day because we believe our purpose is to carve out a new space within an age-old industry. AMP’s platform was built specifically to simplify asset management. Increasing revenue, decreasing operating costs, and raising occupancy rates has never been easier than it is now with us. If you manage Commercial Real Estate, AMP is for you.
About Marcum LLP:
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation, with offices in major business markets throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman and China. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum provides a full spectrum of traditional tax, accounting and assurance services; advisory, valuation and litigation support; and an extensive range of specialty and niche industry practices. The Firm serves both privately held and publicly traded companies, as well as high net worth individuals, private equity and hedge funds, with a focus on middle-market companies and closely held family businesses. Marcum is a member of the Marcum Group, an organization providing a comprehensive array of professional services.