Getting past the conceptual and surface level discussion that so often occur when we talk about vehicle automation is a challenge these days. But that’s just what we will be doing this October in Novi.
(PRWEB) September 14, 2016
With ADAS and autonomous vehicles dominating the headlines, TU-Automotive will be cutting through the noise to address the challenges impacting the industry now. Among the world class presentations being delivered at TU-Automotive ADAS & Autonomous USA will be an exclusive presentation from Delphi’s VP Engineering, NASA’s thoughts on autonomous vehicle UX, Hyundai’s predictions for ADAS and Nvidia outlining the role of machine intelligence in automotive.
Jamie Muir, Project Director at TU-Automotive, said “Getting past the conceptual and surface level discussion that so often occur when we talk about vehicle automation is a challenge these days. But that’s just what we will be doing this October in Novi.”
He went on to say “We’re pleased to also announce a new 2 track format of the event will allow for a deeper discussion on ADAS and autonomous vehicle subject matters, making sure we address the core here and now elements of vehicle automation”.
- Glen DeVos, VP Engineering, Delphi
- Sanford Russell, Head of Autonomous Driving, Nvidia
- Cason Grover, Senior Group Manager, Vehicle Technology Planning, Hyundai
- Aron Jefferson, Director of Product Planning and Strategy, ZF TRW
- Giuseppe Serio, Solution Leader Connected Vehicle Security, IBM
- Bryan Reimer, Research Scientist Associate Director, MIT
View the full speaker line-up and timed agenda here: http://www.tu-auto.com/autonomous/
Early confirmed signups for the 2 day event include Ford, GM, FCA, Amazon, Valeo and Continental.
Topics being discussed
- ADAS TO AUTONOMOUS? : Whether it’s one small step or a giant leap -analyze the different approaches and tech developments taking place to take us from ADAS to the automated vehicle
- END USER ENGAGMENT: Examine how trust can be built between the human and machine through effective driver state monitoring and humanization of automated systems
- TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: Testing is fundamental to the roll out of automated safety systems. How is the testing scene evolving to provide reliable and robust data on system performance?
- THE VEHICLE’S WORLD VIEW: Remove the changeable environment as a factor. Engineer effective sensors and algorithms to provide accurized perception, mapping and localization data
- ENGINEERING AUTONOMY: From the electrical architecture to implementing AI, understand how the future of vehicle design will transform beyond recognition
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers nearly 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow.
Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)203 869 6734 | (USA Toll Free) 1 877 331 2547 x 96734