Nationwide Move Management Makes Donation to Help in the Fight against Breast Cancer

Share Article

The parent company of Colonial Van Lines donated to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day® to provide additional funding for breast cancer research and breast cancer awareness programs.

News Image

Nationwide Move Management, the parent company of Colonial Van Lines, is proud to announce it has recently donated $500 to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day® to help the philanthropic organization raise money towards breast cancer research and awareness programs. The Florida-based statewide and cross-country moving company maintains an active philanthropic presence to help those in need. Donating to the 3-Day® was a no-brainer.    

Since 2003, the 3-Day® has had 512,000 walkers and crew members raise over $800,000,000 in the hopes of finding a cure for the disease one day. 75% of the proceeds go towards Komen national initiatives while the other 25% go towards community outreach programs. This year, walkers in Atlanta, Dallas/Fort Worth, Michigan, Philadelphia, San Diego, Seattle, and the Twin Cities will walk twenty miles for three days straight and raise thousands of dollars each. You can learn more about the 3-Day® at Susan G. Komen's event page.

Nationwide Move Management has helped over 240,000 families relocate by finding them the best moving services at the most affordable rates in the industry. Colonial Van Lines, a subsidiary of Nationwide Move Management, is a family-owned moving company that provides free moving estimates, affordable long-distance and cross-country moving services, and same-day service availability. Its staff consists of professionally-trained, licensed and insured movers dedicated to providing industry-best moving services, facilitating more than 15,000 moves a year.

"Move with the Experts!"

Learn more about Nationwide Move Management and Colonial Van Lines' services and philanthropic work by visiting and

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Colonial Van Lines
Colonial Van Lines
+1 888-932-4629 Ext: 117
Email >
Visit website