Fort Worth, Texas (PRWEB) September 19, 2016
Simpli.fi, the company that brings the power of programmatic advertising to localized campaigns, and Rise Interactive, a digital marketing agency specializing in digital media, analytics and customer experience, are sharing the initial results of a hyper-local, mobile advertising campaign developed for BlueSoho on behalf of a national grocery store chain. Launching the campaign during this season’s NCAA March Madness tournament, the brand increased click-through-rates to more than 1.5 times the industry average, and drove more than 1,400 in-store visits.
With a focus on innovation, Rise Interactive was charged with designing a campaign to boost purchases of food and drinks at stores near select college campuses during college basketball’s biggest event. To achieve this goal, the agency partnered with Simpli.fi to target the right buyers at the right time through a combination of geo-location services combined with unstructured and recency data.
Key Highlights of the Campaign’s Success:
- After understanding the grocery chain’s goals, Rise Interactive turned to Simpli.fi to help create a hyper-local, location-based, scalable campaign.
- Leveraging BlueSoho’s creative, print and customer analytics with Simpli.fi’s targeting and optimization capabilities ensured campaign success.
- Simpli.fi’s Geo-Fencing with Conversion Zones technologies were utilized to drive mobile performance and reach, while tracking online-to-offline conversions.
- Rise accessed Simpli.fi’s massive unstructured data network and inter-device matching to increase data signals and scale campaigns without having to expand the geo-targeted location. The agency could easily track cost-per-visit and total visit rate for the mobile geo-fenced campaign, making it simple to identify the campaign’s value.
- Advertisers using Simpli.fi’s location-based services are able to ensure precise tracking as they can ‘draw’ custom geo-shapes and track only those individuals that cross into those boundaries.
- Simpli.fi shifted budget to deliver ads during certain days of the week with an increased budget for the Sweet Sixteen weekend and Final Four games.
By 2020 more than 72 percent of digital ad spend will be focused on mobile devices, according to a 2015 eMarketer study. Simpli.fi’s Geo-Fencing and Conversion Zones use the company’s unstructured data capabilities to target locations more precisely than grid-based systems. The power of precise location targeting combined with accurate conversion attribution gives advertisers a way to capitalize on the opportunity mobile represents while measuring the effectiveness of their localized mobile campaigns.
Frost Prioleau, Simpli.fi Chief Executive Officer
“Rise Interactive is a very creative agency that embraces the latest technology to meet the marketing goals of its clients. Simpli.fi’s capabilities in local programmatic, geo-fencing, and customizing messages to local needs are a great fit for this client and other national advertisers who operate out of multiple locations. We’re thrilled to continue working with Rise and with this grocery brand and their other clients.”
Steven Tazic, VP of Innovation, R&D, Rise Interactive
“This campaign was the perfect opportunity to use digital marketing to influence offline store visits. We sought a programmatic partner with the advanced technology necessary to deliver measurable results. Simpli.fi’s extensive knowledge of hyperlocal targeting and geo-location services helped enable us to exceed our clients’ goals.”
Stephanie Stanton, Executive Director of Media, BlueSoho
“We were excited to partner with Rise Interactive to put together an integrated, data-driven creative campaign to engage customers during a special event and drive traffic offline into the stores. The targeting, creative and timing was orchestrated perfectly. The hyperlocal and geo-location services from Simpli.fi were spot on.”
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns. For more information about the company or partnership opportunities, call (800) 840-0768 or visit http://www.simpli.fi.
About Rise Interactive
Rise Interactive is a digital marketing agency specializing in media, analytics and customer experience. The agency’s proprietary Interactive Investment Management® approach uniquely helps clients see, shape and act on opportunities across the entire digital landscape. Rise is a strategic partner, helping leading brands like ULTA Beauty, PANDORA, Atkins Nutritionals and others make smarter marketing investment decisions and create more relevant experiences for their customers. For more information, visit http://www.riseinteractive.com or follow the company on Twitter @riseinteractive.
BlueSoho, a wholly owned division of Quad/Graphics, is an integrated marketing agency that bridges the gap between analog and digital channels to transform marketing investment into result-driven, revenue-generating programs for retailers, publishers and healthcare companies. BlueSoho helps marketers and brand owners deliver more personal, relevant brand experiences by engaging consumers at the right place and time using a strategic combination of online and offline channels. For more information, visit http://www.blue-soho.com.