Woodland Hills, Calif. (PRWEB) September 15, 2016
NDS, Inc., a leading provider of stormwater management solutions for both residential and commercial applications, today announced a new partnership with Hydro BG that adds the FILCOTEN® brand of fiber-reinforced concrete trench drain to its product offerings. NDS will be the preferred provider of FILCOTEN trench drains in the U.S., and they will be marketed as “FILCOTEN by NDS.”
FILCOTEN is a high-performance, fiber-reinforced concrete trench drain system that is designed to handle heavy loads (up to Class E) in pre-sloped and neutral configurations. It is designed for heavy commercial applications, including airports, highways, rail stations, pedestrian road crossings and other transportation infrastructure, and industrial sites such as factories, warehouses and garages.
“FILCOTEN trench drains are an outstanding addition to our already extensive line of stormwater products that are easy to specify, easy to install and engineered for high performance and durability,” said Mike Gummeson, president of NDS. “With FILCOTEN, we are expanding the number of proven and flexible NDS alternatives to traditional concrete drains for civil engineers, landscape architects, specifiers and contractors.”
Compared to similar products, FILCOTEN is stronger with a high level of impact resistance that make it less susceptible to cracking and breaking during transport and installation; durable and resistant to changes in temperature and exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, and is non-flammable and non-combustible; and environmentally friendly, made with 100 percent recyclable and no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and no heavy metals.
FILCOTEN by NDS trench drains are available in multiple sizes; rail choices include stainless steel, cast iron and galvanized steel. To view specification sheets, computer-assisted design (CAD) details, product brochures and sell sheets, visit http://www.ndspro.com/filcoten-trench-drain.
For sheet-flow drainage in applications ranging from light foot to heavy vehicular traffic, NDS channel and trench drains include:
- Micro Channel Drains: Designed for residential applications including swimming pools, spas and patios
- Mini Channel Drains: Excellent for light-duty applications including residential pools, concrete and paver patios, spas and tennis courts
- Spee-D Channel Drains: Ideal for commercial or residential applications. Effective in everything from patios to light vehicular traffic areas
- Pro Series Channel Drains: Lightweight channel drain system with interlocking joints and modular design offers flexibility and quick, easy connections
- Dura Slope Trench Drains: Pre-sloped and neutral trench drain system provides a solution for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal drainage needs
- FILCOTEN Trench Drains: High-performance, fiber-reinforced, concrete trench drain system designed to handle heavy loads in pre-sloped and neutral configurations
About NDS, Inc.:
NDS, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of products and solutions for drainage and stormwater management, landscape irrigation and flow management for both residential and commercial applications. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, NDS is a member of the NORMA Group, a global market leader in engineered joining technology. For more information, visit http://www.ndspro.com and http://www.normagroup.com.
About Hydro BG:
HYDRO BG is an Austrian based multi-national corporation doing business in 32 countries worldwide. HYDRO BG is the inventor and sole producer of FILCOTEN. For more information, visit http://www.bg-company.com.
# # #
Note to editor: To download high-resolution FILCOTEN product photos, visit images.ndspro.com/NDSDrainage/NDS-Channel-Drains/Filcoten