I believe that Mr. Banfield will have valuable advice and information to share with the audience with the program growing rapidly in its second entry into the US market
(PRWEB) September 15, 2016
Mr. Banfield will deliver a keynote speech and also participate in a panel at the conference. The former will be a case study exploring ReachNow’s rapid turnaround and expansion in 2016 and detailing to the audience how ReachNow fits in to BMW’s overall mobility strategy in the USA.
He will then join a panel session exploring how to take pilot programs and concepts from R&D stage to fully-fledged product, including taking into account global versus local solutions. The panel will also include:
- Michael Mikos, CFO, car2go North America
- Philip Holleran, Enterprise Solutions Engineer, GitHub
- Mike Harrigan, Senior Program Manager, Prospect Silicon Valley
- Kristen Hall-Geisler, Automotive Reporter, TechCrunch
Find out more about the speaker line-up and agenda here: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast
TU-Automotive West Coast project director Annie Reddaway commented: “I am delighted to be working with ReachNow on this event. They have had huge successes in 2016 and I believe that Mr. Banfield will have valuable advice and information to share with the audience with the program growing rapidly in its second entry into the US market.”
The TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 Conference and Exhibition will unite 200 connected car and mobility executives to discuss the technology and business models behind the new paradigm of auto-mobility:
- Make Mobility Pay: Identify the new revenue streams, incl. data and payments that will keep the revenue rolling in as auto pivots from the business of selling cars to providing mobility services
- Move Fast and (Don’t) Break Stuff: Translate the West Coast’s agile R&D culture into the global auto product portfolio at the speed of digital
- The Internet of Moving Things: From the connected home to the smart city, choose the partnerships and tools that will integrate the car as a valuable part of the networked society
- New Kids on the Block: New automakers are redefining the auto industry! Shed the auto legacy to design vehicles with connectivity, software and tech. at their core
- Data; From Hype to Application: Harness driver data to create tailored services, build brand loyalty, understand driver behavior and lay the foundations for the intelligent, self-driving vehicle
- The Investment Drive: The auto industry is snapping up start-ups for $billions. Analyze investment trends to ask the big question; invest, partner, acquire or be acquired?
To find out more about the TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 speaker line up and agenda, head over to: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/
Download the TU-Automotive West Coast brochure with the complete programme here: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/conference-event-brochure.php
Or contact the TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 team at westcoast(at)tu-auto(dot)com
Passes are selling fast. Book now to avoid disappointment: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/register.php
TU-Automotive is the reference point and communications hub for the evolving automotive technology segment as it converges with consumer electronics, mobile and IoT to re-define connectivity, mobility and autonomous use-cases.
Senior Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 3869 6727
USA Toll Free: 1 877 331 2547 x 96727
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers nearly 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow. Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.