Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 16, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) and Softheon, Inc. are pleased to announce “Payer-Provider Collaboration: The Future of Healthcare?,’” an upcoming Sept. 27 webinar. In this complimentary program, Eugene Sayan, Founder & CEO of Softheon, Jeff Burbank, Softheon’s Director of Provider Solutions, and Jon Kingsdale, Ph.D., of Wakley Consulting Group, will examine how the roles and traditional functions of payers and providers are converging, and what this means for the future of the healthcare industry.
Webinar participants will get answers to questions such as:
- How has the transition from fee-for-service to the value-based reimbursement model affected payer-provider relationships?
- What are the advantages and challenges associated with this type of collaboration?
- What approaches should payers consider when looking to collaborate with providers?
- What are the chief pitfalls that payers and providers should avoid when forming these new relationships?
- How can this approach assist both payers and providers in achieving better health outcomes at lower costs?
- What role does data play in enhancing care coordination and improving clinical results?
Visit http://www2.softheon.com/AIS-webinar-20160927 for more details and registration information.
Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction address healthcare payer, provider, and government agencies' goal of meeting Affordable Care Act (ACA) milestones. Softheon provides HIX Integration, Direct Enrollment, Premium Billing, and Edge Server solutions for insurance carriers of all sizes participating in Federal and State Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) Marketplaces. Softheon's Marketplace Connector Cloud (MC2) has been trusted by health plans, in all 50 states, as an accelerated federal, state, and private exchange integration platform. Softheon MC2 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution where insurers pay a one-time activation and ongoing PMPM fees for exchange members only, while eliminating most, if not all, risks associated with ACA enrollment compliance and other mandates. To find out more about Softheon, visit http://www.softheon.com.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the healthcare industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, Websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars and virtual conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.