Marseille, France (PRWEB) September 19, 2016
As Smart Security Week will cover a variety of topics relating to the secure transactions industry, the organizers have chosen Smart Insights experts to deliver presentations in the Connect Security World section.
Smart Insights specialists in the secure transactions industry will deliver two speeches:
- “Changing the security ownership with embedded solutions,” by Thierry Spanjaard, CEO & Principal, Smart Insights, will cover the new business models and their security consequences arising from the transition from hardware-based to service-based business models on Wednesday September 28, at 9:00,
- “Smart ticketing on the path of dematerialization,” by Silvana Pintão, Industry Analyst, Smart Insights, will cover the change in paradigm, technology and value chain triggered by the emergence of smart ticketing and take place on Tuesday September 27, at 16:30.
Smart Security Week offers its attendees premium learning, networking and innovation development opportunities thanks to three conferences, international exhibition, workshops and tutorials, innovation tour, business meetings, Awards Ceremony, Gala Dinner… forming the “Trusted Innovation Summer Forum.” Registration details for the conferences are available at http://www.smartsecurityweek.com
Now in its 11th year, the weekly newsletter “Smart Insights Weekly” brings its readers the latest information about the secure transactions industry, its businesses, its technologies, its markets as well as its technology suppliers. Smart Insights Weekly covers all the major trends in the industry; it encompasses worldwide business, standardization bodies, and all subjects bringing light onto the secure transactions industry. It is complemented by Smart Insights Market Trends a quarterly where experts in our industry bring their opinion, their vision, and their anticipation of Market Trends.
In addition, Smart Insights is recognized as a leading source of expertise thanks to its Smart Insights Reports, which provide research and analysis about the major market segments and technology developments in the secure transactions industry. Latest publications include:
- mWallets to meet European adoption,
- Smart ticketing on the path to dematerialization,
- eSIM to reshape mobile communication.
More details are available at http://www.smartinsights.net/Smart-Insights-Reports
Smart Insights Reports, along with Smart Insights Weekly and Smart Insights Market Trends, are published by Intelling, a consultancy headquartered in Marseille, France. Intelling is a consultancy with two expertise majors: marketing and strategy for secure transactions, smart cards, telecoms, payment, and convergence, as well as market intelligence, for all industry fields. Intelling is the publisher of Smart Insights Reports, that address secure transactions and smart card markets, providing an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis.