Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 20, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce “The Impact of the Presidential Election on U.S. Health Care — A Two-Part Webinar Series,” a duo of early October webinars designed to address the major issues that will arise when a new presidential administration and Congress take office. Whether President Clinton or President Trump moves into the White House on Jan. 20, American health care is certain to be impacted in very substantial ways for health plans, hospitals and other providers, purchasers, pharma companies and others in the health chain.
On October 5 and October 6, webinar attendees will get answers to questions such as:
- Will the Affordable Care Act and its exchanges survive? If so, what changes will be enacted to make them more viable for insurers and enrollees alike? If not, what will replace it?
- Will laws be repealed that inhibit the sale of insurance across state lines?
- What initiatives will be proposed to reduce the cost of prescription drugs?
- Will the cost of insurance premiums be deductible for individuals?
- What will be the impact on funding for Medicare, Medicaid and other federal programs? On Medicare Advantage?
- What will be the future of value-based care initiatives?
- Will Medicaid be block-granted to the states?
- What policies will be implemented to reform mental health care?
- Will consumers be permitted to import drugs from overseas?
- Will states be further incentivized to expand Medicaid?
- Will greater telehealth reimbursement under Medicare expand access in rural areas?
- Will contributions to Health Savings Accounts be tax-free, allowed to accumulate and available to any member of a family without penalty?
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c6m22-23 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars, virtual conferences and training programs. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.