Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 26, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for “The Impact of the Presidential Election on U.S. Health Care — A Two-Part Webinar Series,” a duo of early October webinars designed to address the major issues that will arise when a new presidential administration and Congress take office. On Oct. 5 and 6, former high-ranking government officials and other consultants will discuss the changes that might occur when the new presidential administration and Congress take office.
The speakers are:
- Joel Ario, former head of HHS’s Office of Health Insurance Exchanges
- Chiquita Brooks-Lasure, former deputy director at the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight
- Christopher Condeluci, former tax and benefits counsel to the Senate Finance Committee as the Affordable Care Act was being drafted
- Bruce Merlin Fried, former head of the managed care office at CMS predecessor Health Care Financing Administration
- Bob Laszewski, president of Health Policy and Strategy Associates
- Tom Miller, a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute
- Tom Scully, a former CMS administrator
For more information, including speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c6m22-23.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars, virtual conferences and training programs. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.