Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) September 22, 2016
PT Management Support Systems (PTM), the nationwide leader in helping orthopaedic surgery groups manage their physical and hand therapy programs, is sponsoring a conference for physical and occupational therapy directors of orthopaedic groups from October 7-8 in Chicago Annual PT/OT Directors Conference.
This conference will focus on the latest trends in managing and providing outpatient PT/OT with sessions on the following topics:
- A Physician’s View of the Collaborative Care Model
- Two Years of Bundled Payments - What’s Next for Collaborative Care Models?
- Neuro Principles of Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Video-Augmented Movement Analysis and Training in Athletes
- The Role of Private Practice in Global Health
- Building Practical PT/OT EHR Templates to Demonstrate Medical Necessity
- Developing a Dynamic Strength Training Program for Your Geriatric Population
- Obamacare Update: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Giving and Receiving Feedback on Professionalism
- Training and Managing New PT/OT Graduates
- PT/OT Productivity and Financial Benchmarks
According to Cary Edgar, president of PTM, “This is the only conference that is specifically tailored for physical and occupational therapy directors of orthopaedic groups with speakers that include the foremost clinical, regulatory, and business experts in the practice.”
About PT Management Support Systems
PTM is the nationwide leader in helping physician groups develop and optimize the performance of physical and hand therapy programs. In addition to providing physical therapy and hand therapy consulting and management services, PTM offers real-time physical and hand therapy benchmarking, productivity tracking and reporting through its web-based TherapyWorks solution. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, PTM currently works with healthcare organizations throughout the U.S. For additional information, contact Diana Kem.