PartnerFirst will help companies and their partners achieve great things together.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (PRWEB) September 22, 2016
7Summits unveils PartnerFirst, available on Salesforce Lightning Bolt, a new framework on the Salesforce platform that empowers companies to find and deploy pre-built next-gen mobile communities and portals for a wide variety of business and vertical industry needs. With PartnerFirst, channel partners can engage with personalized dashboards that surface actionable insights, streamline onboarding, simplify lead registration, and deal rooms for collaboration – all from a single consolidated solution.
PartnerFirst Key Features
Technology companies are now able to take control of their complex partner networks, with a revolutionary community-based PRM community template. Connect, engage, and manage your partners in a whole new way with 7Summits PRM community solution, PartnerFirst. Partner managers can begin focusing their energy on those partners and activities, which will have the biggest impact on partner success and bottom-line results.
- Personalized dashboards for both partners and partner managers, surfacing actionable insights, which make partners more effective contributors.
- Consolidated disparate processes, which reduces new partner friction and gets partners up and running and contributing to the bottom line faster.
- Private deal rooms for more effective deal collaboration and increased overall engagement between channel managers and their partners.
- Improved deal registration, making it easier than ever to have partners bring in new deals and get the help they need to close deals faster.
Comments on the News
- “PartnerFirst helps companies and their partners work better together. We’ve taken friction out of partner channel workflows and have unified tools and resources under one personalized easy to use experience to help partners and channel managers succeed. PartnerFirst will help companies and their partners achieve great things together,” said Paul Stillmank, CEO, 7Summits.
- “Companies need to be able to quickly create and deploy industry-specific experiences to collaborate and connect with their customers,” said Mike Micucci, GM and SVP, Salesforce Community Cloud. “By leveraging the power of Salesforce Lightning Bolt, we’re empowering our partners to package their expertise into new solutions that accelerate our customers’ time to market.”
- PartnerFirst is available within Community Cloud Lightning and will be coming to the AppExchange in early 2017.
7Summits is an online community solutions provider that brings together strong business acumen and strategy, award-winning creative, best-in-class technologies and community services to digitally transform the way businesses engage with their customers, partners and employees. Our mission is to create online community experiences that transform businesses and enhance people’s lives. We help clients across a variety of markets create successful, measurable social business strategies and game-changing social experiences.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
About Salesforce Lightning Bolt
Salesforce Lightning Bolt leverages the power of the Salesforce platform and the extensive Salesforce partner ecosystem to deliver best-in-class Salesforce Bolt solutions. By leveraging the deep industry knowledge of the Salesforce partner ecosystem, each Salesforce Bolt solution is pre-built and curated for a specific industry and business process.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of 7Summits: https://www.facebook.com/7SummitsInc
- Follow 7Summits on Twitter: https://twitter.com/7SummitsInc
Salesforce, Community Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.