(PRWEB UK) 21 September 2016
Natural Power is set to attend the world’s leading expo for wind energy, WindEnergy Hamburg, from 27th – 30th September at the Hamburg Messe Exhibition Center, Germany. Exhibiting at stand number 106 in Hall B4.EG, experts from the fields of energy analysis, due diligence, planning and environmental will be on hand to answer any queries. Natural Power also has two key speaker slots and three further poster presentations.
- Neil Douglas, Director of Levelised Cost of Energy at Natural Power is presenting: ‘Managing Information for total asset management’ on Wednesday, 28th September at 13.45hrs
- Claude Abiven, Senior CFD Engineer at Natural Power is presenting: ‘Wind flow modelling uncertainties in forested terrain’ on Thursday 29th September at 09.00hrs as part of the session on ‘Challenges of forest modelling’ in Hall G1
- John Woodruff, Natural Power’s Planning and Development Principal Consultant is presenting: ‘Environmental impact of repowering/refurbishing projects – optimising outcome in a levelised cost of energy marketplace’ on Thursday 29th September at 11.00hrs
- Poster presentation by Neil Douglas: ‘Managing Information for Total Asset Management’
- Poster presentation by Neil Douglas: ‘Predictive Analysis and Benchmarking: Demystifying Failure’
- Poster presentation by Gregorie Dudziak: ‘The Cost of “peace of mind” - a comparative review of terms and costs of long-term, comprehensive O&M contracts offered by original equipment manufacturers’
*All poster presentations take place between 10.30am-11.30am on Thursday 29th September
WindEnergy Hamburg is wholly tailored toward addressing the major issues facing the international wind energy sector. It brings together a high-calibre, professional audience of over 30,000 visitors and 1,200 exhibitors demonstrating their innovations and solutions from across the entire value chain of the industry.
The expo provides a comprehensive overview of the current status and future prospects of the sector, along with the entire value chain of the international wind industry both onshore and offshore.
Find out more and book your tickets here: http://www.windenergyhamburg.com/en/
About Natural Power
Established in the mid 1990s, Natural Power is a leading independent renewable energy consultancy and products provider. The company offers proactive and integrated consultancy, management and due diligence services, backed by an innovative product range, across the onshore wind, offshore wind, wave, tidal, renewable heat, solar pv and hydro sectors, whilst maintaining a strong outlook on other new and emerging renewable energy sectors.
Natural Power has been at the heart of many groundbreaking projects, products and portfolios for more than two decades, assisting project developers, investors, manufacturers, research houses and other consulting companies. With its iconic Scottish headquarters, The Green House, Natural Power has expanded internationally to work in 32 countries, and now employs over 320 renewable energy experts. This project experience spans a portfolio of 69GW which is equivalent to powering 4.7m UK homes.