Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 21, 2016
Five experienced leaders from the vanguard of digital transformation today announced the formation of Brain+Trust Partners, an executive consultancy that will provide business leaders and decision makers with common sense guidance and transformational strategies for the evolving marketplace. Brain+Trust Partners will dispense simple and clear counsel regarding emerging technologies, growing customer demands, shifting employee expectations, and the impact of all these changes on business processes and structures.
Brain+Trust Partners will provide specialized common sense counsel to clients regarding:
- Strategic communications and marketing
- Management consulting
- Digital transformation
- Innovation planning
- Advanced technology strategy
The “common sense” approach is rooted in both the digital and business expertise of the new consultancy’s founders -- which will differentiate Brain+Trust from the bulk of its competition. The consultancy will be the bridge between three entities: “digital gurus,” business-based leaders and management consultances. The “digital gurus” have a deep working knowledge of new technologies but may lack the business background to truly understand the full implications for the business. Those who haven’t been on the inside don’t fully appreciate the challenges that some leaders face, from internal politics and inertia that prevent business transformation from taking hold. Similarly, business-based leaders who have mastered their industries and organizations are often too busy to fully understand advanced emerging technologies or their broader impact on business processes and functions. And large consultancies often cannot work efficiently at a small scale or an advisory level, and are frequently priced beyond the realistic reach of many potential clients. Brain+Trust exists at the center of this triad.
“When executives assess the market, it’s easy to see how they can be confused with so many conflicting data points, sales pitches and well-intentioned advice,” said Scott Monty, CEO and co-founding partner. “Our role is to cut through the clutter and help them focus on what matters to customers and deliver results.”
Another aspect of Brain+Trust Partners that will provide clients value is its extended network of experts in technology, innovation, business and digital. The Brain+Trust Advisors network is a mixof project managers, subject matter experts, and freelancers who have Fortune 500 experience and can help clients execute strategies after they’re developed and help organizations implement or manage their changing processes, structures, and technologies.
The five founding partners of Brain+Trust Partners are:
- Scott Monty, former global head of social media at Ford Motor Company and expert on crisis communications, influencer relations, marketing, customer service, and internal communications. His clients have included Walmart, Google, IBM, Reebok, American Airlines, T-Mobile, and others. He has appeared on major news outlets including NBC, NPR, CNN and The Wall Street Journal, and The Economist ranked him as #1 atop its list of 25 Social Business Leaders.
- Tim Hayden, former head of marketing at Zignal Labs, a realtime media intelligence platform, former founder of TTH Strategy (a marketing technology and process improvement programs), and the former head of the Mobile program for Edelman Digital in North America. His clients have included CafePress, Dell, Bacardi, AMD, ExxonMobil, Hilton Worldwide, Kraft Foods, and Edison Research, among others.
- Frank Eliason, a customer experience virtuoso who has brought disruptive and transformative strategies to revolutionize customer service as the global director of both social media and customer experience at Citi and Comcast. Most recently, he was head of digital and customer experience at Zeno Group, a division of D.J. Edelman Holdings.
- Christopher Barger, the former head of digital programs at IBM and General Motors, and a business and communications strategist with almost 20 years’ experience serving some of the world's biggest companies. He is a recognized leader in content marketing, protecting brand reputation and mitigating crisis, communications strategy, influencer relations, executive positioning, and customer service, and has advised PlayStation, the World Health Organization, and the Almond Board of California among others.
- Angus Nelson, who has worked with executives of the world’s largest companies as an executive coach, speaker, and facilitator. He’s spoken at corporate headquarters for Walmart, Whole Foods, Coke, Adobe, Hallmark and Swisscom. His podcast, “Up In Your Business”, was recognized as a Top 20 Business Podcast on Inc.com. He has been featured on many sites, including Inc.com, Aol.com, Huffington Post, and VentureBeat.
Tim Hayden, president and co-founding partner, said, “This is a unique group of professionals, out to provide confidence to business executives in what is shaping up to be a volatile marketplace."
ABOUT BRAIN+TRUST PARTNERS
Founded in 2016, Brain+Trust Partners is an executive consultancy helping busy leaders manage an evolving marketplace with common sense and strategic guidance, providing counsel in strategic communications and marketing, management consulting, digital transformation, innovation planning, and advanced technology strategy. The consultancy is based in Austin, Texas, with founding partners in Nashville, Philadelphia, and Detroit.