It's very easy and I am enjoying your service. (Ishtiaq Anwar)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 22, 2016
Pakistani expats worldwide have a new affordable plan to call Pakistan at only $9.99 per month with TelephonePakistan.com.com. The new plan includes 350 minutes to both mobiles and landlines in Pakistan at the lowest rate on the global market: 2.9 cents/minute. No contract is required, and no extra fees apply. Plus every month, one gets Thank You points to call other destinations in the world with TelephonePakistan.com. Anyone holding a free account on the website can activate Pakistan 350 in seconds: https://telephonepakistan.com/product/monthly_plan.
The plan comes with several free features and can be cancelled anytime with no penalties, since no contract needs to be signed. It is the most economical alternative to calling cards.
- Speed Dial and PINless Dialing to make international calls feel like local calls.
- Thank You points are added automatically each month on every plan renewal.
- Unique rate for mobiles and landlines.
- KeepCalling app is free to install on any Android device, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- 24/7 human Customer Support for any explanation or question.
- Online Help Center with Frequently Asked Questions.
- Online check of 30 day call history and all-time transactions on TelephonePakistan.com.
- Calling is also possible using access numbers that require no Internet connection.
- Web Call is a desktop app available in one's account that facilitates calls from PC to any phone in Pakistan, without the need for any download.
Pakistan 350 has been conceived thanks to Pakistani expats' feedback to have more calling minutes at the lowest rate on the market: 2.9 cents/minute. It works as a monthly subscription that renews automatically each month if it is not cancelled. The packages includes 350 minutes to both mobiles and landlines in Pakistan.
Pakistan 350 is not the only plan on TelephonePakistan.com that facilitates calls at this low rate of 2.9 cents/minute. There are two more: Pakistan 500 and Pakistan 1000 for more talkative people. Pakistan 500 costs $14.49/month and includes 500 minutes to both mobiles and landlines available for 30 days. Pakistan 1000 has the same benefits as the previous two and it can be purchased in seconds at $28.99 a month on TelephonePakistan.com.
For those who will try Pakistan 350 and will find out they need more than 350 minutes to Pakistan, there are 2 options.
- They can add Voice Credit minutes that never expire and will roll from month to month until they are fully used. Voice Credit balance can be used to make calls to Pakistan at 3.9 cents/minute, as well as other destinations at the rates featured on the website.
- Or upgrade, and thus replace their plan with Pakistan 500 or Pakistan 1000. It only requires to activate Pakistan 500 or Pakistan 1000 and the Pakistan 350 plan will be replaced immediately.
Besides calls to Pakistan, TelephonePakistan.com facilitates mobile recharges using the Mobile Recharge interface on the website. This service allows Pakistani expats to support their families and friends by sending them mobile credit if their mobiles. Only Pakistani who use mobiles operated by Ufone, Telenor, Jazz, Warid Telecom and Zong can receive local credit from abroad. Since top ups are made online, they are instant and take few seconds.
On review platforms, customers appreciate several key aspects about the calling service on TelephonePakistan.com:
- The online shopping takes few seconds and is 100% secure due to the "Verified and Certified" label.
- PayPal is accepted besides all major credit and debit cards.
- Payment is accepted in any currency.
- Transactions are 100% secure. The service is "Verified & Certified"
- Anyone can earn credit while recommending the service to other fellow expats.
- The website (TelephonePakistan.com) and the calling app (KeepCalling) are very easy to use. -International top ups to mobiles in Pakistan are instant with the Mobile Recharge service on TelephonePakistan.com: https://telephonepakistan.com/buy/mobile_recharge
TelephonePakistan.com is a website dedicated to the Pakistani diaspora worldwide. The website is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.