We are pleased to offer an environment where our clients, who represent some of the biggest and most highly regarded health insurance companies in the world, can exchange insights and network with their peers.
Lansdale, PA (PRWEB) September 22, 2016
Hayes, Inc., a leading provider of unbiased health technology assessments and consulting services, will hold its first client symposium on September 22-23 in Philadelphia, PA. Attendance at the Hayes Client Symposium is limited to Hayes Health Plan clients; Hayes’ clients represent 83% of all covered lives in the United States.
“This symposium was created in direct response to client requests for a forum to discuss the impact of evidence in healthcare,” said Hayes Founder and CEO Winifred S. Hayes, PhD, ANP, RN. “We are pleased to offer an environment where our clients, who represent some of the biggest and most highly regarded health insurance companies in the world, can exchange insights and network with their peers.”
The symposium was designed to be educational and interactive, offering opportunities for attendees to network with their colleagues as well as with the Hayes staff. The symposium agenda will include 6 sessions, 3 of which will be accredited for continuing education. Topics were chosen based on client feedback and cover critical issues for payers around containing costs while improving clinical outcomes. Sessions include:
- How the FDA Approval Process Impacts Coverage Policy
- Specialty Drugs: Opportunities to Improve Quality and Ensure Affordability
- Getting Health Plans & Providers in Sync with Genetic Tests
- Genetic Testing: Tools for Success
- Hayes Methodology – Getting You Results Faster
- How To Handle a “C” Hayes Rating
Scheduled speakers include:
- Douglas Hillblom, PharmD, President, Arena Health
- John D. Jones, RPh, JD, FAMCP, URAC Board Member
- Anne Docimo, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Phillip P. Krebs, R. EEG T., MHP, Director, Medical Policy and Clinical Guidelines, Geisinger Health Plan
- Chelle Moat, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Medical Policy and Clinical Coding, Premera Blue Cross
- Subject matter experts from Hayes
o Winifred S. Hayes, PhD, ANP, RN, Founder and CEO
o Karen Crotty, PhD, MPH, Sr. Director, Evidence Solutions and Sr. Scientific Officer
o Renee Balliet, PhD, MBA, Product Manager, Genetic Test Evaluation Program
The Hayes Client Symposium is expected to become an annual event focused on the issues impacting health plans.
Hayes, Inc., an internationally recognized leader in health technology research and consulting, is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality healthcare and improved outcomes through the integration of evidence into decision making and policy development. The unbiased information and comparative-effectiveness analyses we provide enable evidence-based decisions about acquiring, managing, and paying for health technologies. Our worldwide clients include hospitals, healthcare systems, government agencies, health plans, and employers.
For more information about Hayes, Inc., visit http://www.hayesinc.com. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.