Live video is fast emerging as an essential digital channel for brands and retailers across many different industries.
PORTLAND, OREGON (PRWEB) September 22, 2016
Brandlive, a leading multi-channel live video platform announces a new release of its flagship platform at its annual Brandlive Summit in Portland, Oregon. Groundbreaking new developments will enable brands and retailers to extend the capabilities of the platform by adding integrated live broadcasting to Facebook and YouTube, external video integration, enhanced mobile viewing and interacting capabilities, and expanded audience management tools.
Live video is fast emerging as an essential digital channel for brands and retailers across many different industries. Not only are they leveraging live video to create excitement around new product introductions and direct to consumer e-commerce events, but for high-impact training and product demonstrations to their teams of employees and sales associates. These early adopters understand the power of live streaming and are helping to shape the industry by demanding more flexibility in video asset integration, which has enabled their audiences to engage over mobile devices while the brand measures and tracks progress through training and on-boarding efforts.
“We are constantly evolving and looking to improve our customer service. Our Outfitter sales associate training is incredibly important to make sure everyone representing the brand knows their gear and can provide our standard of customer service,” said Dustin Edwards, Cabela’s, “We are counting on partners like Brandlive to move fast and evolve with us to enable us to offer the best trained team in the industry. This way, customers leave our stores with the right equipment and a great experience.”
A high-level summary of the new Brandlive platform features:
- Multi-channel broadcasting: Integrated Facebook and YouTube live broadcasting support
- Audience Builder: Combining CRM and Learning Management System features that allows the customer to upload, segment, invite and manage an audience.
- Learning Management: Assign video-based modules to a specific audience, and track users by individual, group or custom filters.
- Mobile and Social Access: Viewers can sign in on the mobile app for a tailored experience to Brandlive events and library pages. Mobile users can also submit photos from their camera or library directly to the chat stream.
- Customizable Event Registration: Customers can set their own registration fields with drop downs, checkboxes or text content. Partners can also share Brandlive events with other participating brands, retailers and media outlets for enhanced promotion and audience co-promotion.
- Audience Engagement: Customers can now quickly generate and send emails to their entire audience. Emails can be customized to include links and branding.
“Brandlive is intent on weaving customer input into each release of our platform” said Fritz Brumder, CEO and co-founder of Brandlive. “We are fortunate to work with some of the smartest people in live video who know how to grow brands using this new medium in a variety of applications. This new release is a great example of how direct input from world-leading brands has manifested itself into innovative platform features, and we couldn’t be more excited.”
About Brandlive, Inc.
Brandlive, Inc. provides a multi-channel live video platform that includes audience interaction plus robust merchandising and e-commerce integration. Brandlive is used by top brands and retailers to conduct live interactive online product training, marketing and e-commerce events. The platform enables brands to connect their best product experts directly to global online audiences, who can then interact with those experts. Customers such as GoPro, Levi Strauss, adidas, REI, Pottery Barn, and Rockwell Tools use this solution to launch products, increase e-commerce sales, create innovative live marketing programs, and conduct more cost-effective training. Brandlive, Inc., is based in Portland, Oregon, and can be found at http://www.yourbrandlive.com.