Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) September 22, 2016
Bluetick will present “How Bluetick Remote Monitoring and Control Automation Solutions are Solving HSE Issues” at the STEPS of PA’s conference on Sept. 28 at Slippery Rock University.
The STEPS of PA, a not-for-profit network of health, safety and environmental professionals, assists oil and gas industry service companies throughout the Pennsylvania region. Their “Incident-Free Operations” vision aims to ensure all operations within the commonwealth of PA operate with the highest level of integrity at all times by working closely with the local Occupational Safety and Health Administration office.
Bluetick provides remote monitoring for production data, reporting and more. Their vision is to provide solutions with measurable value for customers with unwavering support. Bluetick Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) helps operators optimize oil and gas production, enhance compliance and safety and improve workforce efficiency.
- Accurate Production Data and EPA reporting via remote monitoring with configurable reports and trends
- Remote shut-in reduces the risk of costly spills
- Data collection and analysis deters equipment failure and extends equipment life by early detection of anomalies
- Real-time data maximizes recovery by avoiding equipment failures and drives efficiency
- SMS alerts, voice callouts and emails improve the response time to a field issue and maintain operational uptime
- Leverage existing hardware to minimize Capital Expenditures (CAPEX)
- Reduce the need for additional personnel and infrastructure expenses
- Information available 24/7 from anywhere in the world
About the Company:
Bluetick Inc. provides remote monitoring and control automation solutions to the midstream and upstream oil and gas marketplace. Bluetick’s Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) system solutions helps operators optimize oil and gas production, enhance environmental compliance and safety, and increase workforce performance. Bluetick’s Land Management System (LMS) software automates the entire lifecycle of permit, lease, and ROW acquisition projects, including land records administration and complete GIS mapping interface. For more information please visit our website http://www.bluetickinc.com.