“We’re proud of our SecurePlan™ Service-Level Agreement, and are pleased to see it evolve to be more effective for a much great number of clients across Texas.” - Phil Lake, President at Knight Security Systems
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) September 27, 2016
In sports, 10 years of excellence puts you on the shortlist for the Hall of Fame. Knight Security Systems’ SecurePlan™ Service-Level Agreement just hit that 10-year mark, and although Hall of Fame induction is not in the cards, you will find plenty of fans across Texas for this innovative security program.
Since 2006, Knight’s clients have enjoyed benefits of SecurePlan™, including guaranteed same-day service response, software updates, regularly scheduled system inspections, and loaner equipment to minimize downtime. In 2010, the company expanded the program to include SecurePlanHealth’s™ system health monitoring and Client Support Center access, along with SecurePlan24™ for year-round coverage.
Knight continues to make client-focused updates to SecurePlan™, such as:
- A newly-patented KnightSentry™ system health monitoring methodology.
- SecurePlanHealth’s™ system health monitoring, now offered on a stand-alone basis.
- Remote system monitoring and troubleshooting available for large clients with internal support staff or locations outside of the company’s Texas-based service area.
- Annual Technology Planning Session, which reviews system performance for SecurePlan™ and SecurePlan24™ clients.
- 10 percent off billable service labor for all SecurePlan™ and SecurePlan24™ clients.
- Company’s increased technical staff and Client Support Center, dedicated to service across the state.
- Increased manufacturer certification training.
- Phone system upgrades for faster service.
“We’re proud of our SecurePlan™ Service-Level Agreement, and are pleased to see it evolve to be more effective for a much great number of clients across Texas,” says Phil Lake, President at Knight Security Systems. “Security Executives are keenly aware of the need for service and up time of critical security components. As our company looks forward, SecurePlan™ will continue to embody Knight’s core values of Honor, Integrity, Service as it brings its clients into a new technological era.”
To learn more about what SecurePlan™ can do for your business or if you need service on your system, please call 877-590-7990 or visit knightsecurity.com/company/contact.
About Knight Security Systems
Knight Security Systems is a leading security systems integrator, focused on Honor, Integrity and Service. Knight’s advanced security solutions include access control, video surveillance, intrusion as well as fire detection systems. Knight’s headquarters are located in Austin, with offices in Dallas, Houston, Corpus Christi, Lubbock, Edinburg and San Antonio. For more information, visit http://www.knightsecurity.com.