ITASCA, IL (PRWEB) September 23, 2016
LaunchPoint division Discovery Health Partners, a provider of payment integrity and risk management solutions for healthcare organizations, is offering a series of webinars focused on helping health payers identify best practices for better payment integrity and population risk outcomes. The team of experts at Discovery Health Partners has helped more than 50 health plans overcome challenges in implementing payment integrity and risk management programs.
The webinar series will discuss how a consultative approach that leverages technology and proven best practices can have a meaningful impact for both plan members and the health plan.
Discovery Health Partners’ free webinar series includes:
- Improving Financial and Member Outcomes – September 27 at 1:00 p.m. CDT
- Next Generation Eligibility Management – October 11 at 1:00 p.m. CDT
- Risk Management Best Practices and Strategy – October 25 at 1:00 p.m. CDT
All webinars are free and registration for each is available at http://bit.ly/WebinarSeries2016.
The first webinar will cover “Improving Financial and Member Outcomes” on September 27 at 1:00 p.m. CDT. In this webinar, a panel of experts discusses:
- How payment integrity, revenue integrity and risk management impact a health plan’s member and financial outcomes
- How to streamline processes to improve results more quickly
- The importance of leveraging technology and building partnerships to maximize team results
The second webinar in the series will cover “Next Generation Eligibility Management” on October 11 at 1:00 p.m. CDT. In this webinar, attendees review:
- The root cause of many member eligibility errors and the they have
- How health plans can save millions by addressing common mistakes
- How identifying and correcting member eligibility issues prior to claims payment can improve cost avoidance, overpayment recoveries and premium restoration
Additionally, a third webinar that explores the financial and clinical impacts of risk programs, “Risk Management Best Practices and Strategy," is on October 25 at 1:00 p.m. CDT. The webinar covers:
- The importance of managing both cost and revenue for risk adjusting factors and to optimize margin performance
- How best practices in risk score mitigation can strengthen the alignment of premium payments with member risk factors
- How a population risk management program can help support long-term financial health for your plan
About Discovery Health Partners
Discovery Health Partners is a division of LaunchPoint, a provider of payment integrity and risk management software, solutions, and services for healthcare organizations. We offer a unique combination of deep healthcare expertise and powerful technology solutions to help our clients drive improved payment integrity and risk management with measurable results. LaunchPoint has been named one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third year in a row, according to Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list, including a ranking of #100 in 2014. Most recently, the company was ranked the #4 fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at http://www.launchpointcorporation.com and http://www.discoveryhealthpartners.com.