PHOENIX (PRWEB) September 22, 2016
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP, together with the Arizona-Mexico Commission and the Arizona Commerce Authority, will host a comprehensive forum focused on “Doing Business in Mexico,” 7:30 to 11:30 a.m., Oct. 6 at The Camby at 24th Street and Camelback Road in Phoenix. The event is free. It is designed for those already doing business in Mexico as well as for anyone who would like to explore options to do so.
Forum Speakers/Agenda Overview:
- Phoenix Business Journal publisher Ray Schey will moderate a panel discussion covering ongoing trade, economic, and foreign business investment opportunities in real estate/hospitality, technology, and infrastructure.
- Panel participants will include the following Greenberg Traurig attorneys from the firm’s Phoenix and Mexico City offices:
o Nicole Goodwin, Phoenix Administrative Shareholder; Chair, Phoenix Litigation Practice
o Michael L. Aguirre, Shareholder, Corporate & Securities, Phoenix
o Fernando Orrantia Dworak, Shareholder, Real Estate, Mexico City
o Hugo López Coll, Shareholder, Corporate & Securities, Mexico City
o Arturo Pérez-Estrada, Shareholder, Corporate & Securities, Mexico City.
- Arizona-Mexico Commission Executive Director Marcos Garay will provide an overview of ongoing economic development efforts between Arizona and Mexico, as well as financial and business cultural observations.
- Arizona Commerce Authority Vice President for International Trade Kevin O’Shea will discuss exporting and compliance strategies.
- Alliance Bank of Arizona’s Lirian Urreizieta will share cross-border lending and export financing issues.
To register, email or call Mistie Hague Weishaar at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 602.445.8000.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Mexico City Office
Greenberg Traurig’s Mexico City office advises domestic and international clients with respect to their interests in Mexico City and across the region. The attorneys in Mexico work closely with colleagues located in other offices across Greenberg Traurig to represent Mexican and Latin American clients in connection with their transactional and regulatory matters in the United States and other international markets. Greenberg Traurig’s Mexico City office is one of the largest law firms in Mexico with approximately 40 bilingual, dual-licensed attorneys.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP - Phoenix
In Arizona, Greenberg Traurig counsels clients on a wide range of critical issues, such as securities, labor and employment, real estate, tax, trusts and estates, public finance, bankruptcy, and intellectual property matters.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 2,000 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is No. 1 on the 2015 Law360 Most Charitable Firms list, second largest in the U.S. on the 2016 Law360 400, Top 20 on the 2015 Am Law Global 100, and among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com.