“The top 8 Percent share one thing in common, The Work. We firmly believe that the challenges we face are only as tough as we perceive them to be and that our solutions are a direct result of how hard we’re willing to work to achieve our goals.”
Melbourne, Australia (PRWEB) September 23, 2016
Strategic Anarchy is set to host Australia’s first festival for creative entrepreneurs ready to make dreams become reality.
The 8 Percent Festival will bring together artists, tech moguls, scientists and leaders within every corner of industry to jumpstart ideas that have the power to truly change the world. The aim is to use creativity to spur epic conversations and solutions for a global society that finds itself in a constant state of flux.
“The top 8 Percent share one thing in common,” said Leela Cosgrove, the founder of Strategic Anarchy and the brains behind the 8 Percent Festival. “The work. We firmly believe that the challenges we face are only as tough as we perceive them to be and that our solutions are a direct result of how hard we’re willing to work to achieve our goals.”
“Our speakers come from many different backgrounds, but they each bring a unique perspective of looking at the world that creates the possibility of not just change, but revolution. Together, there’s no telling what can be accomplished.”
The agenda for the 8 Percent Festival offers attendees the opportunity to interact directly with keynote speakers and other guests, including:
- Art Alexakis (USA) - Lead Singer and Songwriter of rock band Everclear, Addiction Conqueror
- Nadine Champion- World Cup of Martial Arts Gold Medalist, Cancer Ass-Kicker
- Deng Adut – former child soldier and refugee turned lawyer
These speakers and more will be on hand as part of our featured Think Tank Series that focuses on the micro and macro issues that are altering the very fabric of the modern world:
- I Wouldn't Steal A Car, But I’d Download One- Filmmakers grapple with the business of content creation in a world where all content becomes free
- Babes, Box Gaps and Bacon- Determining fitness best practices in a world where everyone’s a self-styled guru
- The Death of Online- How does traditional media not only stay alive, but thrive?
- Another Brick in the Wall- The school system is broken. How long do we try to fix a lemon before starting from scratch?
- A Robot Stole My Job- Call it the post-tech boom. Computerized systems are pushing out the labor force, but rather than become obsolete, today’s worker is finding new ways to thrive
In addition, the 8 Perfect Festival will feature a number of breakout sessions for the businessperson who struggles with the creative aspects of entrepreneurship and a separate session for the creative individual who feels trapped by the business portions of their enterprise.
VIPs will also attend a “Creative Inspiration Day”, visiting some of the most creative businesses and social enterprises in the country to learn more about how they’ve grown their own creative enterprises without compromising their souls.
At the 8 Percent Festival, commerce, creativity and activism will unite to bring out the best in society. More information as well as General Admission and VIP tickets are available by visiting festival.the8percent.com.
About the 8 Percent
Who are the 8 percent? The 8 Percent are the people who don’t just talk about changing the world – but who actually do. Every great advancement in science, literature, art, business, exploration and every other human endeavour has been accomplished by a member of the 8 Percent. There are no barriers of age, wealth, race, sex, sexual orientation, socio-economic status or anything else. There is no competition – we’re all here to make the world better. And the more of us who are working on that, the easier it becomes.