MyPreferences was designed for the permission-based, personalized future of marketing. That future has arrived.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 27, 2016
PossibleNOW, the leading provider of customer engagement and enterprise preference management solutions, today announced the release of MyPreferences® 2.0 with new control and customization features designed to help marketers improve customer engagement.
“MyPreferences 2.0 offers marketers unprecedented control over the data that defines how their companies communicate with customers and prospects,” said Scott Frey, President and CEO of PossibleNOW. “MyPreferences was designed for the permission-based, personalized future of marketing. That future has arrived. Today, the newest release continues a tradition of product innovation with new administration, analysis and international utilization capabilities.”
Introduced in 2011, MyPreferences was designed to consolidate the collection, management and reporting of consumer preferences from the entire enterprise into a centralized system that seamlessly integrates with CRM and marketing automation systems.
Key enhancements in MyPreferences 2.0 include:
- Preference Manager - the next-generation application for preference management administration. Supports all your preference and consent management configuration needs. Built with an intuitive interface and responsive design that supports multiple device types.
- Customizable/Extendable Data Model - leverage newly deployed custom property capabilities for driving customized user experiences across Lines of Business, Product Lines, Customer Types, or any other preference segments. User Interface driven setup and management, and API driven access.
- Business Rules Repository - leverage preference manager User Interface expressing business rules capable of driving jurisdictional specific implementations, and designing multi-channel preference capture strategies that support compliance globally.
- Advanced Data Segmentation & Data Export - leverages a powerful and flexible query builder with an easy-to-use user interface for constructing preference data segments, applying custom filters, and defining relationships between segment groups to feed into data export schedules for deep or wide data export.
- Internationalization - an enhancement to existing capacities that enables organizations to personalize preference collection user interfaces by driving the user interface language associated with the use of custom or industry standard locales.
MyPreferences 2.0 is now available to existing PossibleNOW clients and will be the version implemented for all new clients. To learn more about the latest version, schedule an upgrade or participate in a demo, call (800) 585-4888 or email info(at)possiblenow(dot)com.
PossibleNOW, headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia, enables businesses to build lasting, profitable relationships with customers, partners and employees through preference management technology. MyPreferences®, our enterprise preference management platform, empowers companies to listen to and learn from their customers through the active collection and management of preferences such as product interest, channel preference and frequency of communication. MyPreferences easily integrates into existing applications such as CRMs and marketing databases. The MyPreferences platform's flexibility, security and compliance protections make it ideal for serving as the central repository for customer data inside the enterprise and for minimizing regulatory compliance risk. For more information, call (800) 585-4888 or (770) 255-1020, e-mail info(at)possiblenow(dot)com or visit http://www.possiblenow.com.