Vizor Software is excited to be part of Data Amplified 2016.
Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) September 26, 2016
Vizor, the world leader in regulatory software trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions, today announced it will be participating at the Data Amplified 2016 Conference as a Premium Exhibitor. The Conference, hosted by XBRL International, will be held November 8th to May 10th at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Singapore.
At the conference, visitors to Vizor’s exhibition space will have the opportunity to learn:
- Why leading financial regulators such as the Bank of England Prudential Regulation Authority Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA), and the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB) have selected Vizor Software.
- How Vizor collects supervisory data through online forms, structured and unstructured data upload such as XBRL/XML/Excel/PDF/etc. and stores it all in one central database making it easier to automate processes and provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting on the extracted data.
- How to fundamentally simplify and strengthen financial regulation with a smart, flexible solution that supports the full supervisory lifecycle.
- How pairing Vizor Software with XBRL results in more efficient and timely reporting, as well as increased control over complete and accurate filer information.
- How to harness technology to make financial supervision, faster, easier, and more effective for financial regulators.
Vizor, a trusted partner of leading XBRL toolset providers offers financial regulators a powerful set of features to simplify and strengthen regulation systems, resulting in an end-to-end supervisory solution.
Vizor’s powerful XBRL-centric features not only automate financial data collection and validation processes but also drive engines for risk profiling, market statistics production, onsite supervision, and business intelligence reports.
Benefits of XBRL/Vizor Integration:
Ease of Use
The Vizor solution requires limited XBRL knowledge on the part of the supervisor and industry: the regulator can choose to use XBRL for a subset of supervisory challenges, while the regulated institutions have the choice of filing using alternative formats where XBRL capabilities are lacking or not required.
The Vizor approach maps an XBRL Taxonomy onto a powerful and flexible data model. This results in short project implementation times; Vizor can put a fully capable XBRL solution for standardised Taxonomies (such as Solvency II or COREP/FINREP) live in a matter of months.
As a case in point, in addition to XBRL's data quality measures, Vizor provides the ability to add supplementary business rules and warnings which are not provided by or possible in an XBRL Taxonomy.
Efficiency & Timeliness
By modelling Taxonomies in advance and applying Vizor Software workflows, the supervisor gains assistance where it matters most: efficient and timely reporting and control over complete and accurate filer information.
For more information about Data Amplified 2016, visit https://www.dataamplified.org/
@vizorsoftware will tweet from the conference using the #DataAmplified hashtag.
Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology since 2000. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor Software is trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators from around the globe for the collection, validation and analysis of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of financial regulators in more than 30 countries, Vizor Software is a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL toolset providers. Employing a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions, Vizor Software simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems. You can learn more about Vizor Software on our website or on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest