[AssetLabs] will be a godsend for organizations wrestling with output from a traditional inventory tool and attempting to prepare for a Microsoft negotiation" ITAMReview
Ottawa, ON, Canada (PRWEB) October 04, 2016
AssetLabs - the leader in SAM & License Audit Analysis - announces Baseline: a turn-key audit framework for SAM partners & advisors to deliver a Microsoft review to their clients at a fraction of the time, cost and effort of using current methods. As a cloud-based solution, Baseline eliminates the need for customer onsite installs or visits, and streamlines the use of Microsoft MAP. Baseline works with major network management solutions like SCCM, MAP and others, eliminating the need for the customer to install additional inventory agents.
Baseline is priced at a flat fee to SAM & licensing service providers, regardless of client size. Baseline is available exclusively to SAM & licensing service providers at an introductory price of USD $1,600 (EUR €1,400, GPB £1,200) per client.
“AssetLabs’ Baseline does all the prep work for an MS SAM Audit,” says Steve O’Halloran, CEO of AssetLabs. “With Baseline, SAM partners can tap into AssetLabs’ usage rights algorithms, software normalization, and web-delivered reports to offer a ‘rapid-response’ for clients who unexpectedly receive the dreaded Microsoft audit letter.”
Baseline includes the following values:
- Integration with SCCM, MAP, MLS and others
- Smart Discovery Data analysis: helping your client to quickly fix MAP inventory problems
- Smart SW Recognition: SW Titles recognized & sorted per ISO 197001 specifications
- Automatic device de-duplication and multiple install reduction
- Automatic calculation of desktop downgrade rights
- SQL Server & Winserver license worksheets (for optimization review)
- 100% web delivered; online account for you & your customer to view reports.
For more information and to request a free trial, visit http://www.Assetlabs.com