By adding Twilio, Slack and Urban Airship actions alongside our Email and Webhook Actions, we’re streamlining how marketers reach their audiences across every channel, using our rich behavioral segmentation and automation functionality.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) September 27, 2016
Customer.io, a behavioral messaging platform for automating hyper-personalized customer communication, today announced Actions for Twillio, Urban Airship and Slack, integrations with best-of-breed services to trigger multichannel messages based on web or mobile app user behavior.
Marketers today struggle to make use of data because it is often locked away in code and difficult to access, manage and optimize across channels. Building on Customer.io’s recent release of custom webhook actions, which enables technical marketers and developers to connect their Customer.io account to any service with a public API, Twilio, Slack and Urban Airship Actions provide turnkey integrations and simple workflows to leverage these best-of-breed tools and consolidate messaging across multiple channels, without heavy development work.
“By adding Twilio, Slack and Urban Airship actions alongside our Email and Webhook Actions, we’re streamlining how marketers reach their audiences across every channel, using our rich behavioral segmentation and automation functionality,” said Colin Nederkoorn, CEO of Customer.io. “This release makes it an order of magnitude easier to create and manage external messages from an Internet business to its customers, as well as internal messages to coordinate sales and customer success efforts.”
With native Actions for Twilio, Urban Airship, and Slack, Customer.io users can quickly add SMS messages, push notifications or Slack notifications to any triggered campaign, for example:
- transactional or time-sensitive SMS notifications (e.g., delivery confirmation for a package, booked appointment reminder, phone number confirmation for user account)
- reminder messages via SMS or push notifications, according to user preference
- onboarding campaigns via push notification for businesses with mobile apps
- retargeting push notification messages, escalating outreach when users don’t convert via email
- winback campaigns via SMS and push, based on mobile app inactivity
- requests for app feedback and reviews via SMS and push
- internal Slack notifications of key user behaviors such as signup, upgrade, cancel and signs of churn in real-time to align and alert teams to take action
For more information on Actions, or to keep an eye on the Actions Customer.io will announce next, visit http://www.customer.io.
Customer.io is a behavioral messaging platform for automating hyper-personalized customer communication at scale. Harnessing real-time behavioral data and advanced segmentation across web and mobile channels, Customer.io empowers marketers to automate targeted, contextually-relevant communication that optimizes the customer experience while driving retention and conversion. Customer.io is transforming marketing for high-growth online brands including Trello, The Knot and Codecademy. Founded in 2012, Customer.io is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with a growing team across the US, Canada and Europe.