This is the best app out there for international calls. I've tried a few others over the years. (Dave, NY on Trustpilot.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 28, 2016
KeepCalling.com, the platform dedicated to expats worldwide, launches a touching Facebook contest on the first International Homesickness Day in history, September 27, 2016. The contest will bring the winner $10 Voice Credit for international calls, which for many calling destinations means a large amount of minutes. All Facebook fans and visitors who want to participate are welcome in the KeepCalling community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamhomesick/
The $10 Voice Credit prize never expires. It can be used to call more than one destination in the world and is the most time-saving and most economical alternative to calling cards. Those who enter the race starting September 27 will only have to leave an honest and personal comment to the video post on Homesickness Day, saying what they miss most about home. The winner will be selected randomly using an online tool.
$10 Voice Credit brings plenty of calling minutes with KeepCalling.com. To have an idea, that means 515 minutes to call India landlines or mobiles, up to 384 minutes to call Nigeria, or 1250 minutes to call Romania. The minimum purchase, though, is only $2 Voice Credit.
Voice Credit on KeepCalling.com allows customers to make international calls in 3 different ways, at the same low rates available on the Rates page:
- from KeepCalling app for iOS and Android devices.
- using access numbers from any phone, which requires no 3G, 4G, WiFi (no Internet connection at all)
- from one's laptop or PC to any phone in the world, using Web Call app, which is available in customers’ online account and requires no download.
The International Homesickness Day is powered by KeepCalling.com thanks to fans' feedback. Most of KeepCalling.com customers are expats from all over the world and what they have in common is homesickness. The campaign introduced Homesickness Day to the world few weeks ago by sharing timeline videos received from expats who confessed what they were missing most about home. Eastern Europeans, a Filipinos, a Vietnamese, some Bolivians and a Mexican took the floor first.
The message of the campaign on Homesickness Day is an optimistic and revelatory one: "It's OK to be homesick!" It is a natural side effect for someone who lives away from the root culture. Everyone in the diaspora feels the same for their origin culture, people and motherland.
Besides the Voice Credit service, expats, travellers or residents, who use KeepCalling.com, can also benefit from other flexible services like Monthly Plan, Mobile Recharge and Virtual Number. There is no need for a Contract. The Mobile Recharge tool facilitates international top ups of mobiles in other countries in less than 1 minute, at the lowest processing rate on the global market. Most people use it to send airtime to families and friends in their origin countries and thus support local communication or even offer them international calls. Promotions on Mobile Recharges are run daily. Virtual Numbers allow one to get a number in his or her motherland and help relatives who still live there, to call him/her at their local rates, as if he/she were two streets away.
There are no hidden fees on KeepCalling.com and a free account comes with a set of features that cost nothing:
- Speed Dial and PINless dialing makes the international calls resemble a local call in terms of dialing experience.
- Thank You points are offered on every purchase and can be later converted into Voice Credit for free calls.
- Lowest rates on the market for calls to both mobiles and landlines.
- KeepCalling app is free to install on any Android device, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- 24/7 human Customer Support for any explanation or question.
- Online Help Center with Frequently Asked Questions.
- Online 30 day call history and account transactions available non-stop.
- Calling is also possible using access numbers that require no Internet connection.
- More than 1 expat service available in one's account.
- International Mobile Recharges are instant and easy.
- The online shopping takes few seconds and is 100% secure due to the "Verified and Certified" label.
- PayPal is accepted besides all major credit and debit cards.
- Payment is accepted in any currency.
- Transactions are 100% secure. The service is "Verified & Certified"
- Anyone can earn credit while recommending the service to other fellow expats.
KeepCalling.com has developed and optimised its services per people's feedback. The International Homesickness Day is the first international celebration initiated by KeepCalling on behalf of expats worldwide, no matter their ethnic origin.
Whoever wants to participate in the Facebook contest starting September 27, and win $10 Voice Credit for international calls is required to share what they miss about home. A simple honest comment to the video post enters the race on Facebook starting September 27, 2016, he first Homesickness Day in history.
The contest runs between September 27-29 and the winner will be announced on September 30th, 2016.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.