New York, NY (PRWEB) September 28, 2016
PR News will host a webinar on October 13 that will focus on how communicators and marketers can take advantage of YouTube to engage with brand and client target audiences. Webinar trainers will share real-world case studies, strategies and tools professionals can use for their efforts.
To register for this webinar visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/youtube-for-your-brand
YouTube is a go-to video repository, receiving almost five billion video views per day. This is a key platform for any organization that currently has video content or would like to re-purpose content for video to reach new audiences.
Webinar trainers will show attendees how to:
- Develop cost-effective video ideas that are right for your target audience
- Create short videos without sacrificing good storytelling
- Use Google’s array of optimization tools to improve your YouTube distribution, including Google Planner, YouTube Playbook, Google Trends, YouTube keyword suggest tools and Google Webmaster tools
- Make better use of YouTube Analytics to stay on top of your video strategy
- Drive YouTube traffic and engagement
- Re-purpose existing video content for YouTube
- Include calls to action in your YouTube videos that direct viewers to help your channel build engagement and audience
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real-time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. To register for PR News’ YouTube webinar on October 13, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/youtube-for-your-brand
Webinar attendees receive full access to speaker presentations along with a certificate of completion. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. If you have further questions, contact Jessica Placencia at jplacencia(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.