Silver Spring, Md. (PRWEB) September 27, 2016
The Security Industry Association (SIA) today confirms the agenda for Securing New Ground (SNG) 2016, the security industry’s premier executive conference, on Oct. 19-20 at the Grand Hyatt New York City.
Executives in the security industry turn to SNG for cutting-edge ideas, fresh opportunities and new connections. Nowhere else does the security industry C-suite meet to exchange valuable industry intelligence among suppliers, integrators, practitioners and investment firms. Registration is open at http://www.securingnewground.com.
SNG conference panel discussions include:
- Winning Game Plans: Risk Management and Setting Priorities
- IoT: Embracing Opportunity and Managing Risk
- A Snapshot into the Evolution of Security Technology
- Data Mining: Harvesting Knowledge for Actionable Decisions
- An Insider’s Look: What’s Driving Today’s Customer Decisions
- Why Reinvent the Wheel? Examples of Great Solutions to Complex Problems
- Redefining the Function of System Integrators
- The Reality of Cybersecurity: Is It a Battle or Opportunity for Change?
- The Maturation of the Alarm Dealer: Reshaping the Channel
- The State of the GSOC: What’s on the Horizon?
- Investment Insights: Perspectives from Wall Street and Private Equity
The full agenda is now online at http://www.securingnewground.com.
The following top security practitioners are among the SNG presenters, providing critical insights to suppliers and integrators attending the conference:
- George Anderson, Director of Security, World Trade Center
- Billy Langenstein, Director of Event Services, U.S. Bank Stadium
- David McGowan VP, Global Protection, Tiffany & Co.
- Bonnie Michelman, Director, Police, Security and Outside Services, Mass General Hospital
- Maureen Rush, Vice President for Public Safety and Superintendent of Penn Police, University of Pennsylvania
Qualified members of the media are eligible to attend for free. To register as a reporter, contact Mickey McCarter, SIA communications manager, at 301-804-4704 or email@example.com.
About the Security Industry Association
The Security Industry Association (SIA) (http://www.securityindustry.org) is the leading trade association for global security solution providers, with nearly 700 innovative member companies representing more than 450,000 security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members' interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels; creating open industry standards that enable integration; advancing industry professionalism through education and training; opening global market opportunities; and collaboration with other like-minded organizations. As a proud sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, and owner of the Securing New Ground® conference, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities.