Santa Barbara, CA (PRWEB) October 03, 2016
Mobile1st announced today the launch of a new product to give web professionals and marketers a powerful new tool for improving mobile user experience and conversion opportunities on mobile devices. In as few as 30 seconds, Mobilizer delivers an instant, side-by-side snapshot of what customers actually see on 14 of the most popular mobile devices such as the new iPhone7. Powerful, yet simple, Mobilizer lets companies quickly and confidently pinpoint issues that can directly impact sales in an ever-changing mobile world.
With 60% of all web content now viewed through mobile, it’s more important than ever to get the experience right. Outside of Mobilizer, there exists no way to render and view web pages across multiple mobile devices simultaneously. As a result, even top brands are missing embarrassing mobile issues they have no idea are being seen by their customers. To see some current examples, just click on Mobile1st.com’s Big Brand Showcase: http://tinyurl.com/za4u355.
“Coming from digital agency roots, we know how difficult it is to bulletproof web experiences for mobile users and just how poorly even the top global websites are displaying to mobile users,” said Chris Strahorn, CTO of Mobile1st. “Mobile conversion rates are poor compared with desktop conversion rates largely because of that very problem. But thanks to Mobilizer, you can now easily see what’s wrong with your customers’ mobile experience across all the leading mobile devices and make the necessary improvements.”
Mobile1st encourages people to try Mobilizer for free and see how their website is displaying to their customers right now by visiting http://www.Mobile1st.com and entering their URL. People will see how even heralded mobile web stars like Starbucks, HomeAway, Comcast and Coca-Cola are failing to deliver on mobile, often with embarrassing results. Without Mobilizer, companies often have no idea they have these issues.
Currently, it’s common for many companies to test content only on the mobile devices they happen to have in their own pockets or they have a “testing lab” of just a handful of devices that don’t represent the key mobile devices, operating systems, or mobile browsers that their customers are using. When they in fact view how web pages appear across devices, they have to look up each page one device at a time, which takes forever to load page results across the entire website and makes page display issue identification difficult. It is ineffective, leads to the common mobile page display problems we are all seeing on a daily basis, and pails in comparison to the experience of using Mobilizer. Mobilizer lets you see in seconds any web page displayed simultaneously across 14 devices side-by-side for easy comparison of pages across devices. There have been mobile device emulators available for some time, but because they don’t show results on actual devices, they are far too inaccurate, leading to costly visual inspection errors.
“Mobilizer enables users to resolve issues long before they become problems and start impacting revenues and user engagement rates,” says CEO Dan Engel. “The iPhone 7 is out but how will companies keep up with all the latest variety of devices, mobile browsers, and operating systems their customers are using while still testing their web pages on older devices and configurations that are still very popular? The answer is Mobilizer.”
Mobilizer’s beta product has become an essential mobile UX optimization tool for more than 150,000 users around the world, including at firms like Apple, 3M, and Facebook. In 2016, Mobilizer in beta was named one of four “Must-Have Mobile Optimization Tools” by Docurated, along with Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test.
The full version is available now for Free Trial at http://www.Mobile1st.com where any URL can be entered to see how that web page looks across 14 actual mobile devices. A Google Chrome extension is available for Chrome Browser users. A video showcasing Mobilizer is available at: http://tinyurl.com/zcy9wbo.
“Mobilizer is a must-have tool for any marketer or developer that cares about the mobile user experience.”
— Brandon McGee, Former Head of Mobile Growth Marketing at Facebook
In as few as 30 seconds, Mobilizer shows you how any web page renders across real mobile devices. Product features include:
- Unlimited web page renderings on 14 of the most popular mobile devices in as few as 30 seconds
- Render of website on actual, live mobile devices (not error-prone emulators) in our remote device testing lab
- Side-by-side display of each web page’s render across 14 devices for easy comparison and fast identification of display issues
- View of the entire web page, providing a complete picture, no matter how long the page is
- A website’s Google Analytics data (conversion & bounce rate, load time, revenue, etc.) can be displayed above each visual page render on each mobile device so marketers can see performance discrepancies amongst devices and make performance improvements
- Email alerts that notify marketers or developers of significant changes in performance on any device so improvements can be made before mobile results are significantly impacted
- Automated renders that enable users to stay on top of how web pages are displaying on mobile. Regularly scheduled Mobilizer renders are delivered right to your email inbox
- Local web page testing that ensure flawless execution of new sites or campaigns on mobile before they go live
- Easy-to-share reports and images for enhanced team collaboration
- A Google Chrome extension that is available on the Google Chrome Store for rendering any webpage with just a single click from within Chrome
- Pricing at just $49 per month
About Mobile1st, the Mobile Optimization Company
Mobile1st is a software and mobile consulting service company that specializing in mobile web optimization. Its flagship product, Mobilizer, enables users to see exactly what their website visitors are seeing on their phones and tablets, easily identify display issues, monitor mobile performance metrics, and optimize the mobile customer experience. The company has offices in Santa Barbara, CA and Austin, TX. http://www.Mobile1st.com