The Anzo Smart Data Lake for Enterprise enables business users and domain experts within the company to interactively explore, discover and act on any or all of their data in any combination that makes sense to them.
New York, New York (PRWEB) September 28, 2016
Cambridge Semantics, the leading provider of graph-based Smart Data discovery and exploratory analytic solutions, today announced the release of an enhanced product version of its Anzo Smart Data Lake® solution with the ability to combine, manage and analyze all of an enterprise’s data in one place.
The Anzo Smart Data Lake for Enterprise enables companies to take advantage of “enterprise knowledge graphs” of unlimited size, similar to Facebook or LinkedIn, but targeted specifically to an organization's information assets. Featuring an Enterprise Smart Data Catalog containing all of an organization’s data -- structured, unstructured, internal or external -- the enterprise knowledge graph is presented as trillions of interlinked facts made available in any combination, on-demand to approved users.
“The Anzo Smart Data Lake for Enterprise enables business users and domain experts within the company to interactively explore, discover and act on any or all of their data in any combination that makes sense to them,” said Chuck Pieper, CEO & Chairman, Cambridge Semantics. “The enhanced solution enables companies to obtain custom data from already connected, context-rich, diverse datasets via an intuitive, logical process.”
“This solution is a major step forward in leveraging smart data lakes for the enterprise,” Pieper said. “Several Fortune 50 financial institutions and life science firms have already implemented Anzo Smart Data Lake and are finding unprecedented benefits in their data. For example, considering that the combined data sets representing a single clinical trial can create perhaps 100 million facts, scientists at a life science company can conceivably take advantage of a ‘trillion triples’ of data (representing 10,000 studies) at once to perform ad hoc interactive analysis on any combination of all of these studies, creating enormous time-to-value for drug development.”
Built upon the highly touted and award-winning suite of Anzo products, including the Anzo Smart Data Platform®, Anzo Graph Query Engine™, Anzo Unstructured and Anzo Smart Data Manager™, additional features of the Anzo Smart Data Lake for Enterprise include:
- Elimination of time-consuming data integration and provisioning issues of custom extraction queries and data views previously faced by IT departments;
- Cloud-delivered, interactive self-service analytics and data-on-demand extracts driven by business-user level understanding of the rich, context-laden data without the need to learn a query language;
- A governance and provenance model that provides a full “chain of custody” for all data managed, preventing an organization from creating an overwhelming and unusable “data swamp”;
- A hybrid cloud computing model that supports on-site private clouds as well as IaaS providers such as Amazon Web Services and Google Compute Engine;
- A seamless integrated multi-repository system that allows companies to add and remove fully encrypted data-set repositories as needed to co-located data with the cheapest available cloud compute;
- Built on W3C Open Data Standards platform, preventing vendor lock-in;
- Is usually delivered incrementally as an overlay technology, above existing enterprise IT systems.
At Strata + Hadoop World today, Marty Loughlin, VP of Financial Services for Cambridge Semantics, will lead a session on Smart Data Lakes at 11:45 a.m. ET in the Solutions Showcase Theater at the Javits Center in New York. The company also encourages show attendees to visit the Cambridge Semantics Booth #564 to learn more about its latest solutions.
About Cambridge Semantics
Cambridge Semantics (CSI), the Smart Data Company, is an enterprise smart data discovery and exploratory analytics company. It enables customers and partners to rapidly build and deploy Smart Data Lake solutions based on its award-winning Anzo Smart Data Platform™ (Anzo SDP).
IT departments and business users gain better understanding and accelerated data value through the semantic linking, analysis and management of diverse data whether internal or external, structured or unstructured. The Anzo Smart Data Lake solutions are delivered with increased speed, at big data scale and at a fraction of the implementation costs of using traditional approaches.
The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
# # #