Russia (PRWEB) October 01, 2016
There are more and more cheap mobile gadgets, which may cost even less than a cup of coffee. There is no surprise that a huge number of people use smartphones to access their favorite content. Today smartphones are competitively cheaper than any other gadgets with access to the Internet: a laptop, tablet or even brand new smart kettle. Affiliate network Affilanity made a list of recommendations for webmasters on how to optimize sites and advertising strategies to meet mobile web demands.
1) The site should be as light as air. Mobile traffic is still costly in many countries. Users do not want to spend their money on sites with dozens of banners. They appreciate a clean and simple design that works with any gadget even an old one and not so ‘smart.’
2) The Mobile world is very dynamic. One will spend hours and days optimizing campaigns manually. To achieve success webmasters should be experts in ad management. That’s why it is much better to use smart links to promote ads. In other words, smart link is an adaptive learning system that collects data and determines the best offers according to the previous user experience.
3) Mobile users are ‘mobile’. They can get access to their favorite resources almost from anywhere. For this reason, it is better to choose an affiliate network with advanced targeting systems to track geo, device, vendor, provider, etc. It allows increase of conversion rates and shows only relevant promotions.
4) A favorite gadget may know about its owner's private life even more than their girl/boyfriend. So when webmasters offer to users to download an app or visit a promo link, they must be sure that it is safe. However, as was said previously, there are too many offers to monitor without assistance.
5) And finally, it is important to find a user-friendly network. Nobody wants to spend hours figuring out how it works or how to go from a dashboard to payment details without visiting dozens of other useless pages in the account. If webmasters want to work with mobile web, they should choose a network that specializes in it.
For these reasons, Affilanity claims that they offer their publishers only ads that were initially designed for mobile web and a smart link that automatically improves ad performance according to received stat data. There is no need for a publisher to choose and test offers, it's alll automatic. As Affilanity pays special attention to security, offers are reviewed by the company's team. First, they are tested automatically to remove risk of malware. Second, they pass manual checks to make sure that ads do not affect user experience. They also provide app developers with a simple and prompt way to integrate our SDK into their apps. All contact details can be found at Affilanity’s website.