The album title pays homage to the everyday heroes – seen and unseen, lauded and not, large and tiny – who surround us.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 30, 2016
Brave. Benevolent. Determined. The heroes of everyday life surround us, and collectively, their actions together weave the unbreakable fabric of humanity.
In an era when popular music consumption is characterized by singles and track-driven acquisition, Alex M.O.R.P.H. climbs out on a limb by releasing a meticulously crafted original studio album of 18 tracks created during nearly a year of artistic inspiration. The album title pays homage to the everyday heroes – seen and unseen, lauded and not, large and tiny – who surround us. The album is an ode to the people who comprise the cloth of modern-day society and it is upon them that each of us lean in some way or another, at one point or another, throughout our lives. Alex M.O.R.P.H.’s Not All Superheroes Wear Capes (VANDIT) album is out now.
This is a collection of original music that’s pure trance at its very best. M.O.R.P.H. flexes his cinematic muscle by weaving emotionally wrought soundscapes. These expansive, dramatic tunes are filled with soaring major keys and mournful minor chords. The album has spawned two “#1” Beatport charting hits: the title track, “Not All Superheroes Wear Capes,” and “We Are” with VANDIT boss Paul van Dyk. Downtempo ballads like “Coming Home” and “Don’t Talk Away The Magic” – the latter the main album single – prove that M.O.R.P.H. is adept at setting the mood even with halcyon songs filled with quiet longing. The swooning orchestral strings on “Don’t Talk Away The Magic” featuring the falsetto of the lead singer from the Los Angeles-area band, Song And The Moon, cast an intangible spell that’s unbreakable. From the chaste innocence of “Awakening” to the suspense of “Eureka,” from the delicate tension of “Meeon” to the unbridled joy of “Astra,” there are no dull moments on this album. For listeners yearning for that signature VANDIT big-room, festival rockin’ vibe, there’s the energetic positivity of “Sacred Heart” and the sunset-in-Ibiza atmosphere of “Angelic.” Songs hold significance on this album with the instant-classic, “Always Be,” and the sugary, “Dreamcatcher.” The monstrous 4/4 of “Nitro” comes on like a boisterous, booming heart attack. Blaring synth horns on “R2D2” veer deep into progressive-house territory with an exotic, snarling attitude.
Alex M.O.R.P.H. tourdates:
September 30 Bikkuri Lounge Orlando, FL (U.S.)
October 8 MTW Club Offenbach (Germany)
October 14 En Arena Stockholm (Sweden)
October 15 Cream Bristol (UK)
October 15 Gatecrasher Sheffield (UK)
October 28 Atlas Arena Lodzkie (Poland)
October 29 Multi Club 139 Lisia Gora (Poland)
October 31 Secrets Magherafelt Magherafelt (Northern Ireland)
November 5 Boxxed Warehouse Birmingham (UK)
November 12 BKWRHS Brooklyn, NY (U.S.)
December 2 Venus Manchester (UK)
December 10 Grotesque Winter Edition Utrecht (Netherlands)
Full album tracklist for Not All Superheroes Wear Capes (VANDIT):
1. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Not All Superheroes Wear Capes (Album Opening Mix)
2. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Awakening
3. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Eureka (Original Mix)
4. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Kim Kiona Meeon (Original Mix)
5. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Aimoon Astra (Album Mix)
6. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Sun of Ilena, Part 2 (Original Mix)
7. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Sacred Heart (Original Mix)
8. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Claire Willis Always Be (Original Mix)
9. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Den Rize ft Natalie Gioia Angelic (Original Mix)
10. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Dark Fusion ft Kim Kiona Broke Apart (Original Mix)
11. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Euforia Anthem (Album Mix)
12. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Heatbeat Amistad (Original Mix)
13. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Paul van Dyk We Are (Original Mix)
14. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Driftmoon R2D2 (Original Mix)
15. Alex M.O.R.P.H. ft Song And The Moon Don’t Talk Away The Magic (Acoustic Mix)
16. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden with Tiff Lacey Dreamcatcher (Original Mix)
17. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Nitro (Club Mix)
18. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Kim Kiona Coming Home (Album Closing Mix)
For U.S.-based media outlets requesting information on Alex M.O.R.P.H., RedOne, The Bloody Beetroots, Andrew Rayel, MaRLo, Paul van Dyk, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Traveler, Harber, Crystal Waters, and artists like Armin van Buuren, contact EMILY TAN Media Relations (U.S.), +1(917) 318-3758, EmilyEmilyTan(at)aol(dot)com. Follow EMILY TAN Media Relations on Twitter @EmilyEmilyTan and LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/emily-tan/4/342/70b. Visit http://www.PaulvanDyk.com and http://www.AlexMorph.com.
# # #