With activities and treats throughout the week, Harvest Week is an excellent celebration for families coming to the city
New York, New York (PRWEB) October 03, 2016
Hotel Belleclaire begins their annual Harvest Week celebrations starting on October 24th. The family-friendly event leads up to Halloween with activities and treats for guests. Hotel Belleclaire’s harvest-themed lobby will play host to different events each day from 2pm – 4pm.
“We’re excited to celebrate Halloween with the families staying at Hotel Belleclaire,” said Robert Holmes, General Manager of Hotel Belleclaire. “With activities and treats throughout the week, Harvest Week is an excellent celebration for families coming to the city.”
Events during Harvest Week 2016 include:
- Monday, October 24th: National Pumpkin Day featuring a pumpkin painting contest, with supplies provided by the hotel.
- Tuesday, October 25th: Guests get a trail mix treat in the lobby.
- Wednesday, October 26th: Apple Autumn Day featuring caramel candy apples and hot apple cider.
- Thursday, October 27th: The Halloween at Home party features candy corn and Halloween-themed cookies.
- Friday, October 28th: The Sweetery NYC gourmet food truck serves Halloween treats outside the hotel.
- Monday, October 31st: A Halloween Costume Contest takes over the lobby all day long, with prizes for the best costumes.
Guests can engage with Harvest Week on social media by posting their photos with the hashtag #HBHALLOWEEN2016. Those who post their photos by midnight on Halloween will have a chance to win a complimentary night’s stay at Hotel Belleclaire. Guests can learn more about Harvest Week at hotelbelleclaire.com.
About Hotel Belleclaire:
Hotel Belleclaire is a member of Triumph Hotel Group, a collection of sophisticated boutique hotels in New York City. The Upper West Side hotel is located in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Hotel Belleclaire boasts 240 guest rooms and suites with an array of deluxe amenities, such as complimentary wireless Internet, C.O. Bigelow amenities, luxurious Frette linens, flat screen HD TV’s, and sleek laminate-wood floors. The hotel also offers morning coffee and tea service, 24-hour fitness center access, and premier concierge services. Visit http://www.hotelbelleclaire.com for more information.