We are pleased to have these QMS and EHS leaders participating in our 20th annual User Conference. This year’s Conference is a culmination of innovation, industry experts and groundbreaking integration
Farmingdale, NY (PRWEB) September 29, 2016
EtQ is pleased to announce that its 20th Annual User Conference will host the industry’s top QMS and EHS leaders.
The conference will take place in Nashville, Tennessee at the Gaylord Opryland Resort, from October 10th through the 14th. The event consists of the 3-day User Conference, followed by a 2-day Reliance Passport for comprehensive Reliance training.
EtQ’s sponsors and partners are:
- AECOM: AECOM is an independent advisor with established relationships with leading EHS, sustainability, energy and quality software vendors, and global experience aligning management systems with ISO 9000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and sustainability requirements.
- RegScan: RegScan has attained prominence as the innovative leader of electronic regulatory publishing and offers a wide variety of services.
- Tetra Tech: Tetra Tech is a leader in developing effective solutions to constantly changing environmental challenges involving such things as water, wastewater, air, hazardous waste and data management.
- Trinity: Trinity Consultants (Trinity) helps organizations comply with EHS regulatory requirements and optimize EHS performance for long-term sustainability.
- Verdantix: Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with expertise in environment, health, safety and quality as well as energy, real estate, facilities and maintenance.
- HighPoint Solutions: HighPoint Solutions is a premier, global provider of specialized IT services with vertically-focused business consulting, system integration, professional service, and managed hosting solutions for life sciences and healthcare companies.
- Acumen Analytics: Acumen Analytics is a WBE certified information management and analytics consulting firm focused on helping clients leverage their data, technology and organizational assets.
- LNS Research: LNS’s mission is to drive industrial transformation. LNS Research provides advisory and benchmarking services to help Line-of-Business and IT executives make critical decisions.
“We are pleased to have these QMS and EHS leaders participating in our 20th annual User Conference,” stated Glenn McCarty, chief executive officer at EtQ. “This year’s Conference is a culmination of innovation, industry experts and groundbreaking integration. For the past 20 years, EtQ has held this conference to bring peers together, learn from customers and take those insights to continually improve the product. This has resulted in a solution that has always reflected our customer’s needs. We look forward to continuing this collaboration at the 2016 conference.”
For more information on EtQ’s 20th Annual User Conference and to learn more about our sponsors and partners, visit us at http://www.etq.com/conference/.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. At the core of EtQ’s framework is a compliance management platform that enables organizations to implement best-in-class compliance processes configured to meet their existing processes, create new compliance processes and automate and control their compliance ecosystem. EtQ’s product lineup includes traqpath™ for individual compliance users, VERSE Solutions™ for small to medium sized businesses and Reliance™ for enterprise organizations. EtQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about EtQ and its various product offerings, visit http://www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.