We are looking to connect with aftermarket truck accessory distributors in order to gain maximum product exposure. We're excited about this new product line and we want to install it on as many trucks as possible.
Detroit, MI (PRWEB) October 07, 2016
The new brand, Motor City Aftermarket is focused on bringing military-vehicle-grade toughness, experience, and support to the off road enthusiast community. Motor City Aftermarket is launching its new line of products for the Chevy Colorado at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV in late October.
The first, full package will include:
- Brush Guard
- Rocker Guards / Side Steps
- Rear Bumper with Dual Exhaust
- Sport Rack
- Bed Divider
- Badging Package with Headrests
Motor City Aftermarket's products boast:
- A "No-Drill" design that keeps installation strong but simple
- Complete design, engineering, and manufacturing in Livonia, MI
- A military pedigree; same material, welding, and manufacturing processes that go into many military vehicles
To learn more about Motor City Aftermarket's products, pricing, and features please visit, http://www.mcaftermarket.com or contact Adam Allen directly, adama(at)sales-eng(dot)com or 734-525-9030 X18.