Talemetry highlights new automated sourcing capabilities and iCIMS Recruit integration in booth #846 at the 2016 HR Technology Conference.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 03, 2016
Award-winning recruitment marketing platform provider, Talemetry, highlights new automated sourcing capabilities and iCIMS Recruit integration in booth #846 at the 2016 HR Technology Conference and Exposition October 4-7, 2016.
Talemetry’s continuous release process has resulted in dozens of important new capabilities that enable clients to get more of the right candidates, including:
- Auto Search: This feature enables organizations to automatically search all of their talent pools simultaneously in the background, 24-7. When best-fit candidates are located, they can be automatically pipelined against open jobs or important talent pipelines and sent automated emails inviting them to apply. This feature is a crucial enabler for organizations that are moving to more proactive outbound recruiting strategies.
- Real-Time Search: One search taps all internal sources of talent, along with external sources with access to over 200,000 candidates in real time.
- Apply Express: Organizations can replace or augment their ATS apply process with a fully mobile/social optimized 2-step apply process. Apply Express extracts full candidate information upfront and emails candidates a link to pick up where they left off.
- Applicant Remarketing: Talemetry can now auto-email applicants who abandon their application before completion, enabling them to return to the application and complete it.
- Faceted Search & Job Alerts: Talemetry’s Career Sites Module now supports faceted job search results and enables candidates to create instant job alerts based on job search results.
- iCIMS Integration: Talemetry now supports pre-built deep integrations with iCIMS that sync candidates, jobs and more with iCIMS to enable advanced recruitment marketing.
“We’ve added important capabilities to Talemetry and expanded our network of ATS partners,” said Jade Bourelle, CEO of Talemetry. “We continue provide our clients with the broadest and most deeply integrated recruitment marketing solutions.”
The Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Platform integrates with an organization’s applicant tracking system (ATS) to support pre-applicant talent acquisition with:
- Candidate Attraction: Inbound attraction through job distribution to job boards, social networks, pay-per-click platforms, and agencies
- Candidate Sourcing: Single search outbound sourcing from all talent sources, including past applicants, employees, talent networks, external databases, and more
- Full Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), enabling centralization of all of your talent pools, pipelining candidates against current and future jobs, tracking recruiter activity, and engaging candidates with mass email and nurture campaigns
- Applicant conversion and candidate experience solutions including targeted mobile/social-optimized career sites, campaign-specific landing pages, mobile-optimized applications, and embedded resume and social profile extraction
- Full source-to-hire analytics for optimizing all talent acquisition programs and recruitment operations
The entire platform ensures enterprise organizations can execute best practice talent sourcing and hiring strategies while dramatically increasing their recruiting performance and ROI.
For more information, stop by Booth 846 at the 2016 HR Technology Conference and Exposition or visit talemetry.com
Talemetry® works with your applicant tracking system, enabling you get more of the right candidates to apply for jobs using all recruitment marketing and sourcing channels and activities on a single powerful technology platform. The Talemetry suite helps large organizations automatically distribute jobs, search and source candidates, build talent pipelines, engage candidates with full CRM, provide rich social and mobile candidate experiences, integrate external recruiters, manage all recruiting vendors, and measure and optimize their recruitment operations. Talemetry, Inc. has been helping hundreds of employers improve candidate experiences, optimize recruiter efficiency, control costs, and get maximum visibility into what works and what doesn’t since 2000. To learn more, visit http://talemetry.com or follow @Talemetry