The LCR-Reader Probe Connector allows to test low frequency impedance of the complete PCB with 0.5% basic accuracy
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) September 30, 2016
Siborg has been offering handheld LCR- and ESR-meters since the early 2000’s after their debut of the popular Smart Tweezers line. Now, their best selling device is the LCR-Reader Pro: a task kit that combines a pre-calibrated LCR-Reader and accessories. This kit is now available worldwide through Siborg’s many distributors.
LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers LCR- and ESR-meters combines a set of gold-plated tweezers with a lightweight multimeter in a 1 oz. weighted device. LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers devices instantly determine the type of component before measuring with high accuracy (0.2% basic accuracy for Smart Tweezers, 0.5% basic accuracy for LCR-Reader). All measurement values, including any secondary values, the type of component and test signal used are instantly shown on the OLED display built into the device.
LCR-Reader was created as a lower-cost alternative to Smart Tweezers; users wanted the Smart Tweezers experience, but without the high price. Siborg was able to create a device that was better suited to them by omitting features such as component sorting, offset subtraction and continuity/diode testing, while still offering a high basic accuracy and instantaneous measurements. The LCR-Reader Pro includes a pre-calibrated device, NIST traceable calibration certificate, spare bent tweezer probes, extra battery, charger and manuals.
These new distribution deals mean that LCR-Reader Pro, and many of Siborg’s other tweezer based test equipment is now available across the globe. Distributors include:
● SIBBIS International (Maryland, USA)
● Bokar International (Pennsylvania, USA)
● KT International (Batam, Indonesia)
● CF Technology (Selangor, Malaysia)
● Newly Tsuchiyama (Tokyo, Japan)
● Van Device (Tokyo, Japan)
● V-Proud (Hanoi, Vietnam)
● Weifang (Shandong, China)
● SPE Group (Novosibirsk, Russia)
● Sanata (Sankt Petersburg, Russia)
● Advance Tech (New Delhi, India)
● PrintTec (Geldermalsen, Netherlands)
● Lokmita (Vilnius, Lithvania)
● Indochina Equipment and Accessories (Hanoi, Vietnam)
Having distributors in these areas allows customers to get their devices faster and offer more localized support.
Many of these distributors are also marketing Siborg’s other tweezer test equipment. Over the past year, Siborg has begun offering more products, including:
● Smart Tweezers with Bluetooth allows users to remotely record measurement values in real-time over Bluetooth connection with computer or dedicated apps.
● Smart LED Test Tweezers were created for testing surface mount and through-hole LEDs using a 12VDC output and variable current outputs of 5, 10 and 20 mA. The LED tester is also able to tests circuitry, switches, fuses and more, and using the included connector cable, LED tester can be used with most multimeters as tweezer probes.
● SMD Multifunction Test Tweezers is a great accessory for any multimeter; the dual-wire device retails for under $10 USD and plugs into most multimeters to be used as tweezer probes.
● LCR-Reader Probe Connector turns any LCR-Reader or Smart Tweezers into a complete Probe Station. The kit comes with multiple heads that can be changed to better suit the task at hand including: alligator clips, multimeter jacks, spade connector and long and medium pin probes.
All of Siborg’s products are available on their online LCR-Reader Store, and their Amazon sales channels in USA, Canada, and Europe as well as through the aforementioned distributors.
About Siborg Systems Inc.
Established in 1994, Siborg is a source of engineering hardware and software for the semiconductor and electronics industry. Located in the city of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, it enjoys being a part of the local world-renowned high-tech community.
For more information:
24 Combermere Crescent
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada,