Munich Germany (PRWEB) October 04, 2016
WIMI Defence GmbH claims that their small, but powerful handset, the WIMI M100, is the world’s only truly secure phone, guaranteeing 100% privacy.
‘With the WIMI M100, we have developed the world’s first completely secure phone. Our unique end-to-end encryption technology has beaten the best minds at MIT, Stanford and 240 other institutions, which is why are confident enough to say that we will give $1 million to anyone who can crack our technology.’
Five key design features make the WIMI M100 Secure Phone completely iron clad when it comes to privacy and security:
- An Exploit-proof operating system, based on Android, with protection against all Trojan, virus and malware threats.
- Uniquely designed firmware that prevents NFC, Bluetooth or GPS and GSM geo-location compromises.
- Fully-encrypted peer-to-peer communication, meaning calls or SMS messages can’t be intercepted through fake base stations or GSM active interception.
- Advanced technology that secures phone data from all forensic hacking tools, including SIM attack and OTA updates.
- Comes with Orfox built-in - a new type of web browser for private and anonymous web surfing.
The WIMI M100 is fully compliant with ISO 27001 and even comes with its own custom-built apps design for complete security and extra peace of mind. Some state agencies are already seeing the benefits of the M100 Secure Phone at work in their government bodies, as well as many high-level contractors and workers at some of the world’s best known Fortune 100 companies. The handset is available right now by contacting WIMI Defence directly.