San Francisco, California (PRWEB) October 03, 2016
Cloud4Wi, provider of the industry’s leading advanced guest Wi-Fi services platform, today announced a new solution named VolareXP™. VolareXP enables service providers of all kinds, including MSOs, telcos, wireless operators, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and others, to grow their business with Small- and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) by providing marketing services leveraging their guest Wi-Fi.
While tens of millions of dollars in VC investment is being poured into technology designed to target SMBs with service solutions over Wi-Fi, most offerings either bypass service providers altogether or provide very limited functionality. By contrast, the VolareXP solution gives service providers a branded, Over-the-Top (OTT) services platform that enables them to offer their SMB customers a proven solution for delivering marketing tools using guest Wi-Fi. These services typically add an Average Revenue Per Unit (ARPU) of $20 to $50 per month for the service provider with attractive gross margins and customer retention benefits.
“Without VolareXP, service providers have no good way of meeting the enormous demand from SMBs for marketing services using their guest Wi-Fi,” said Andrea Calcagno, Cloud4Wi CEO and co-founder. “Most approaches cut out the service provider completely, relegating them to the role of utility Internet provider. VolareXP is the only solution that puts the service provider in control, setting them up to successfully serve the SMB market and reap the lion’s share of rewards.”
SMBs Can Grow their Business with Guest Wi-Fi
Customer-facing SMBs want more from their Wi-Fi than just providing visitors a hotspot service, “SSID” (network name) and password. This traditional approach inconveniences the business staff and provides only basic connectivity.
Service providers leveraging VolareXP may now offer their SMB customers a wide array of new functionality available over guest Wi-Fi, introducing a host of valuable capabilities that are simple enough to be configured using a mobile phone. Some of these include:
- Easy Onboarding with No Password Required – Visitors can now simply log into the guest Wi-Fi network with their email or social media account. Once online, they see a branded welcome portal custom designed by SMBs.
- Ability to Grow the Business and the Brand with Promotions and Social Media – VolareXP empowers SMB customers with capabilities needed to stay relevant in the digital economy. SMBs can build an opt-in database from login credentials and use VolareXP to email promotions & coupons, as well as facilitate reviews on the Web. On-the-spot promotions can be communicated to drive on-site sales as well.
- A Better Understanding to Target Consumers – SMBs can now count daily customers either hourly or daily and retrieve their demographics using guest Wi-Fi. These capabilities are typically only affordable to larger retail or restaurant chains.
VolareXP Delivers Significant Revenues and Margins
With these compelling features designed with SMBs in mind, VolareXP drives new revenues to service providers in many ways, including:
- Opening a New Dialog with the SMB Customer – Inside sales teams and account executives now have new leeway to open discussions with clients. Guest Wi-Fi is something all prospects understand and is an easy solution for sales teams to learn and communicate to prospects. The cross-selling, upselling, and down-selling opportunities with VolareXP are extensive and Cloud4Wi has the experience to train service providers on the various ways to offer the solution to maximize sales.
- Retaining the SMB Customer Base – By empowering SMB customers with the marketing and customer engagement capabilities they need to stay relevant, VolareXP helps service providers attract and retain SMBs.
- Expanding the SMB Customer Base – By leveraging VolareXP’s OTT architecture, service providers can overlay this cloud-based service to any SMB with broadband Internet. As a result, VolareXP gives service providers an “in” with SMBs that desperately want marketing services but cannot get them from their existing broadband provider. For service providers with heterogeneous network platforms, this is an ideal solution.
- Delivering Tiered Program Packages for SMBs’ Specific Needs – VolareXP lets service providers deliver various levels of offerings, but can also give flexibility to the SMB, letting them select their own service packages.
To learn more about Cloud4Wi and its products, please visit http://www.cloud4wi.com/volarexp.
Cloud4Wi offers Volare, the industry’s leading services platform for advanced guest Wi-Fi. With Volare, large retail chains, restaurant chains, and shopping malls build their brands by leveraging their existing Wi-Fi networks to provide superior on-site mobile experiences, while gaining valuable customer insights. Volare’s open, cloud-based platform is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 55 million mobile users across 15,000 locations in more than 80 countries. Customers include Armani, Burger King, Bulgari, Clarks Shoes, Olive Garden, Prada, and Telecom Italia. The company is based in San Francisco, and has offices in London, Paris, Milan, Pisa and Manila.
For more information, please visit http://www.cloud4wi.com.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Tel: +1 415-852-3900
Tel: +1 408-772-1551