Brighton, UK (PRWEB) October 04, 2016
Applied Systems today announced the introduction of Applied Epic, the fastest growing cloud-based broker management system, to the U.K. insurance marketplace. Utilised by more than 60,000 brokers in North America and five of the top twelve global brokerages, Applied Epic delivers the most technologically advanced software application to independent brokers to enable faster growth and profitability in a changing insurance marketplace.
Purpose-built for insurance brokers, Applied Epic is a single, integrated and open application that provides essential capabilities to better manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, eTrading, financial accounting, and policy administration across all lines of business, reducing time and expenses spent managing separate, disparate systems. The application offers a comprehensive view of client and prospect information and internal operations through an intuitive user interface, enabling users to make more informed decisions about their business and capitalise quickly on new opportunities. Applied Epic’s advanced software architecture enables seamless integration with third-party applications and provides scalability for brokerages with multiple locations to manage expansion and business growth with ease.
Key capabilities of Applied Epic include:
- Multichannel customer service capabilities: Applied Epic seamlessly integrates with Applied CSR24, Applied MobileInsured and Applied Mobile to enable omni-channel eTrading and customer service, including email, SMS, client portal and mobile apps.
- Business process management and automation: Applied Epic provides greater business process management capabilities and pre-built workflows with myEpic, enabling brokers to automate, adapt and reassign the most frequently used workflows to ensure consistency across all users and locations to maximise profitability.
- Superior management information and reporting: Applied Epic delivers exceptional insight into a broker’s financial performance through market-leading reporting and best-practice accounting.
- Customer relationship and sales automation capabilities: Epic Sales Automation enables brokers to view, monitor, track and forecast new business opportunities and renewals directly within the application, eliminating the need to invest time and expense in separate solutions.
- Modern architecture to support growth: Applied Epic is built upon native cloud technology to provide the flexibility brokers require operate in today’s digital environment.
After an initial launch in the U.S. market, Applied Epic was then successfully localised and launched in Canada, including Quebec. Western Financial Group, owner of the largest property and casualty distribution network in western Canada, was the first Canadian brokerage to launch Applied Epic to integrate its more than 120 network locations and over 1,500 employees located throughout Canada’s western provinces, including Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
On their selection of Applied Epic, Joe Sirianni, executive vice president of Network for Western Financial, said, “Changing management systems is a large undertaking for any business, so Western Financial spent significant time researching various vendors and conducting formal functional reviews to find a system best suited for our digital transformation. Applied Epic’s flexible architecture provides visibility into all of our data and standardised reporting required for our business. In partnering with Applied to bring Applied Epic to the Canadian market, we have been able to drive significant business results and take our business into the future.”
“In today’s connected world, brokers require an advanced management system that can automate and standardise business operations and enhance customer service via a single application to drive growth and profitability,” said Reid French, chief executive officer, Applied Systems. “Applied Epic enables brokers to manage multiple lines of business while maintaining a single view of their clients and prospects, as well as enable integrated mobility and servicing to ensure staff and customers have anywhere, anytime access to insurance information. With more than 30 years of innovation and service expertise, Applied has a proven track-record of delivering successful innovations across international markets, and we are extremely pleased to be partnering with a leading broker to introduce the advanced capabilities of Applied Epic into the market, as well as driving further digital transformation of the broader UK insurance industry.”
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognised as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.